Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Handle corner cases of 'guix import go'

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2024 20:18:01 +0000

Hi Simon,

With your patch applied I could import 971 packages' templates which
100% cover this tasks!

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(define-public sqls
  (package
    (name "sqls")
    ;; TODO: The latest version requires a way more packages to be available
    ;; in Guix.
    (version "0.2.18")
    (source (origin
              (method git-fetch)
              (uri (git-reference
                    (url "https://github.com/sqls-server/sqls")
                    (commit (string-append "v" version))))
              (file-name (git-file-name name version))
              (sha256
               (base32
                "13837v27avdp2nls3vyy7ml12nj7rxragchwf92adn10ffp4aj6c"))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Packages were not tested but importer did not break and completed after
2h.

--
Oleg