Subject: Problem doing "guix pull"

From: david lopez villegas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2024 10:14:06 +0100

guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	285c78c
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 module-import-compiled  1.3MiB
                               691KiB/s 00:02 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 libffi-3.4.4  56KiB
                               1.6MiB/s 00:00 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 libgc-8.2.4  219KiB
                               1.2MiB/s 00:00 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 libunistring-1.1  527KiB
                               859KiB/s 00:01 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  1.3MiB
                               1.6MiB/s 00:01 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB
                               1.4MiB/s 00:00 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
building /gnu/store/8cd61javfdnrzzmrj27078agkvndhamz-config.scm.drv...
 guile-3.0.9  7.0MiB
                               950KiB/s 00:08 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
building /gnu/store/lbx841rz8l1n5n9fkx8sdmbpsb06inia-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/6lmpz4sdyyb90b8mga06ls540p93a7i4-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/3mq7in8d863kkfamz90f9c0hv87xi6p2-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/729x1cprsbmgcbdzw6l6anxjbr15vxm8-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/856d7rmh0ga23g41g3kkxm7aw6f0yi2m-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 curl-8.6.0-doc  537KiB
                               636KiB/s 00:01 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 coreutils-9.1  2.5MiB
                               1.6MiB/s 00:01 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 libpsl-0.21.1  57KiB
                             102.3MiB/s 00:00 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 nghttp2-1.58.0-lib  93KiB
                               625KiB/s 00:00 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 perl-5.36.0  13.9MiB
                               198KiB/s 00:59 ▕██████████████▉   ▏
82.9%retrying download of
'/gnu/store/v6bivyjbg6bj07s8iqfzdm6hpvypc0p1-perl-5.36.0' with other
substitute URLs...
Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/w4hxpabli1cyycq1sin0309gzffmc543-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In guix/store.scm:
  2210:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>
#<procedure 7f63f0e54e10 at guix/self.scm:1365?> ?)
   2038:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>)
In guix/gexp.scm:
   300:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>)
   1218:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>)
   1085:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>)
    926:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>)
In guix/store.scm:
  2095:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>)
   1433:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
7f640d2750a0> #<procedure 7f63ff37ee80 at guix/store.?> ?)
  1449:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0>
("/gnu/store/ch6sz7dds1yvbn1wdmvc8sh23k8xldls-curl-8.6.0?" ?) ?)
  1449:15  3 (loop #f)
   746:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f640d2750a0> _)
In guix/serialization.scm:
   101:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
     79:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

guix/serialization.scm:79:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/w4hxpabli1cyycq1sin0309gzffmc543-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"285c78cb89cd0ef3775406eca9af9aa87de212a0"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "7f8c98530a769fc6dc7cc969e503d3b977cd53ec"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.