Subject: bug#74469: bug in ispell-buffer

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2024 09:13:40 +0200

> From: Robert Boyer <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 23:34:52 -0600
> 
> ispell-buffer breaks on
> 
> ōm namō bhagavatē śrī aruṇācala ramaṇāya

Breaks how?

Please tell more details about the problem, so we could investigate it
and attempt to fix it whatever needs fixing.

Specifically, we need to know the following:

 . in what language is the above text written?
 . what spell-checking program do you use as the back-end for
   ispell-buffer? is it Aspell, Hunspell, Enchant, something else?
 . what dictionary for the above language do you have installed, and
   where can that dictionary be obtained?
 . what are the signs of "breakage" of ispell-buffer for the above
   text? please post any error messages or other indications of
   problems that you observe when you invoke ispell-buffer on that
   text
 . on what Operating System do you see the problem, and in which
   version of Emacs?

Thanks.