Subject: Re: bug#74468: libtool-2.5.4 released [stable]

From: Sergei Steshenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2024 17:53:24 +0200

Dear Mr. Stallman,

regarding "defending the US Constitution" - have you read " No Treason 
The Constitution of No Authority by Lysander Spooner" - 
https://www.freedomforallseasons.org/TaxFreedomEmail/LysanderSpoonerNoTreason.pdf 
? For that matter, you'll much better understand the text by Lysander 
Spooner (who, I think, is a true American hero) in the context of 
"Interest Groups and Constitutional Evolution/Government as a Stationary 
Bandit" - https://archive.org/details/chapter13_202411 .

All in all American propaganda is so hilariously funny, and it's a pity, 
Mr. Stallman that you regurgitate the propaganda in your Email signature 
which precedes the message.

--Sergei.

On 22/11/2024 6:28, Richard Stallman wrote:
> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
> [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
> Congratulations on the new release.
>