Subject: [bug#74449] 2024-11-17 kernel updates

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 13:04:26 -0500

I pushed the first 6 patches of this series as
c05a78739de9ad2ca2ea97c5899d9b73fca620ea

I've had to amend the commit of the 4.19 kernel series to 4.19.324
because it had the wrong commit hashes. It's building on the
'kernel-updates' branch.

The problem was that I fetched release artifacts for 4.19.234, not
4.19.324. Oops!

Updated patch attached
From 4931d022b09f03068337c356a4f53e377b50d8e5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2024 19:28:54 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre 4.19: Update to 4.19.324.

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-4.19-version): Update to 4.19.324.
(linux-libre-4.19-pristine-source): Update hash.

Change-Id: I82e9d32dc7adbeaa9e416c3a2dd4763d8cb28c3c
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 0e29aae2bd..3583da37c2 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -606,7 +606,7 @@ (define-public linux-libre-5.4-pristine-source
                             (%upstream-linux-source version hash)
                             deblob-scripts-5.4)))
 
-(define-public linux-libre-4.19-version "4.19.323")
+(define-public linux-libre-4.19-version "4.19.324")
 (define-public linux-libre-4.19-gnu-revision "gnu1")
 (define deblob-scripts-4.19
   (linux-libre-deblob-scripts
@@ -616,7 +616,7 @@ (define deblob-scripts-4.19
    (base32 "048isws4h3lya8dwpwyhqglsjg9sckxk0gfsxdbqg336n5vi0gb1")))
 (define-public linux-libre-4.19-pristine-source
   (let ((version linux-libre-4.19-version)
-        (hash (base32 "073akfd30bnk0r8hw1lywv2d7svslhfl5lx9zlkdhjf6p9gj3jgf")))
+        (hash (base32 "1rpzhx6zx7kav638m78fcqhw3igzggdcyc2r7ns8inh75nnl1qch")))
     (make-linux-libre-source version
                              (%upstream-linux-source version hash)
                              deblob-scripts-4.19)))

base-commit: c05a78739de9ad2ca2ea97c5899d9b73fca620ea
-- 
2.46.0