Subject: Re: [bug#74440] [PATCH 0/2] Add C/C++ team.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2025 00:26:55 +0100

Hi Greg,

Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Sat, Nov 23, 2024 at 8:44 PM Z572 <[email-masked]> wrote:

[...]

>> I think you still need to discuss it on guix-devel
>>
>> see https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Teams.html
>>
>>      One or more people may propose the creation of a new team by reaching
>>   out to the community by email at <[email-masked]>, clarifying the
>>   intended scope and purpose.  When consensus is reached on the creation
>>   of this team, someone with commit access formalizes its creation by
>>   adding it and its initial members to ‘etc/teams.scm’.
>
> Ah, yes, thank you! Got ahead of myself here.

I think there was consensus on the team on guix-devel, with comments
regarding its scope.  Perhaps you can go ahead and create the new team?

Thanks,
Ludo’.