Subject: bug#74412: closed (Re: bug#74412: 31.0.50; Treesit-outline conflict with outli in Emacs 31)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 06:52:02 +0000

Your bug report

#74412: 31.0.50; Treesit-outline conflict with outli in Emacs 31

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74412: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74412
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74412: 31.0.50; Treesit-outline conflict with outli in Emacs 31
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Taka Obsid <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 08:51:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 09:48:59 +0800
> From: Taka Obsid <[email-masked]>
> 
> You'r right, I repull and rebuild `outli' then it works. Thanks!

Thanks to both of you for investigating.  I'm therefore closing this
bug.

Subject: 31.0.50; Treesit-outline conflict with outli in Emacs 31
From: Taka Obsid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 10:59:00 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, I'm using `java-ts-mode' and https://github.com/jdtsmith/outli.

While I tried to `revert-buffer' in a java file, it reports
`outline-map-region: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil'.

The backtrace is:

```bt
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1964e0de811a96ab>)()
outline-map-region(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x1964e0de811a96ab>) 1 31382)
outline--hidden-headings-paths()
outline-revert-buffer-restore-visibility()
#f(compiled-function (f) #<bytecode 
0x6badcbe8273644b>)(outline-revert-buffer-restore-visibility)
run-hook-wrapped(#f(compiled-function (f) #<bytecode 0x6badcbe8273644b>) 
outline-revert-buffer-restore-visibility)
revert-buffer(t)
funcall-interactively(revert-buffer t)
call-interactively(revert-buffer record nil)
command-execute(revert-buffer record)
execute-extended-command(nil "revert-buffer" "rev")
funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "revert-buffer" "rev")
call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
command-execute(execute-extended-command)
```

To repreduce it:

1. start Emacs with `java-ts-mode' and `outli' installed;

2. go to a java file;

3. `M-x outli-mode';

4. `M-x revert-buffer'.

The `outline-search-function' is `#'treesit-outline-search' and while I
set it to `nil', I can successfully revert the buffer.

```
emacs -q --eval "(progn
(add-to-list 'load-path \"/path/to/java-ts-mode/\")
(add-to-list 'load-path \"/path/to/outli/\")
(require 'java-ts-mode)
(require 'outli))"
```

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.1.0, NS
appkit-2575.20 Version 15.1 (Build 24B83), git sha1 0756b1f2f54) of
2024-11-11 built on Leyline
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description: macOS 15.1

Configured using:
'configure --without-native-compilation --without-dbus --with-xwidgets
--with-tree-sitter --with-modules --with-pgtk
'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
/opt/local/lib/gcc14
-Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk
-arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS JPEG LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Java

Minor modes in effect:
eglot-java-mode: t
outli-mode: t
indent-bars--ts-mode: t
indent-bars-mode: t
copilot-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
global-dict-line-mode: t
dict-line-mode: t
popper-echo-mode: t
popper-mode: t
adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
visual-fill-column-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
default-text-scale-mode: t
window-numbering-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
global-page-break-lines-mode: t
minions-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
dogears-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
company-box-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
dape-breakpoint-global-mode: t
eglot-inlay-hints-mode: t
eglot--managed-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
hexl-follow-ascii: t
emt-mode: t
mpvi-emms-integrated-mode: t
puni-global-mode: t
puni-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
keyfreq-mode: t
sis-global-inline-mode: t
sis-inline-mode: t
sis-global-context-mode: t
sis-context-mode: t
sis-global-respect-mode: t
sis-global-cursor-color-mode: t
sis-auto-refresh-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
consult-org-roam-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
outline-minor-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
global-blamer-mode: t
blamer-mode: t
global-diff-hl-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
meow-global-mode: t
meow-mode: t
meow-normal-mode: t
meow-esc-mode: t
good-scroll-mode: t
focus-autosave-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/web-mode/web-mode hides 
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/web-mode/web-mode-autoloads 
hides /Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/external-completion
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-core 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-conf-mode 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-tools 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-handle 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-fnmatch 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/track-changes/track-changes 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(puni disp-table shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug help-fns radix-tree
cl-print vertico-directory eglot-java outli indent-bars-ts indent-bars
cus-edit cus-start cus-load copilot copilot-balancer editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
elec-pair java-ts-mode c-ts-common orderless projectile lisp-mnt grep
ibuf-ext all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
vertico-repeat dict-line gnutls popper-echo popper network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth adaptive-wrap visual-fill-column
time autorevert saveplace tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
default-text-scale window-numbering auto-dim-other-buffers
page-break-lines minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dogears which-func
welcome-dashboard nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon recentf
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-box company-box-doc frame-local
company-box-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company vertico dirvish transient dape
eglot external-completion xref flymake seq-25 diff ert debug backtrace
filenotify imenu jsonrpc warnings hexl gdb-mi bindat gud tree-widget
wid-edit repeat pulse jka-compr emt init-keybinding init-secrets
init-dictionary dict-line-autoloads init-translate
emacs-immersive-translate-autoloads init-ai copilot-chat-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads aider-autoloads
gptel-autoloads init-fileinfo file-info-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads init-tokenizer emt-autoloads init-emms
mpvi-autoloads mpvi mpvi-ps emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time emms-info
emms-later-do emms-player-simple emms emms-compat ffap emms-autoloads
init-esup esup-autoloads init-cloud emacs-dropbox-autoloads init-typst
typst-ts-mode-autoloads init-wolfram init-web grip-mode-autoloads
search-web-autoloads init-ejc-sql ejc-sql-autoloads clomacs-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads init-clojure
clj-refactor-autoloads inflections-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
paredit-autoloads cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads queue-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads inf-clojure-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads init-languages geiser-mit-autoloads
geiser-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads mvn-el-autoloads dape-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads ein-autoloads polymode-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads puni-autoloads quickrun-autoloads conda-autoloads
pythonic-autoloads init-telega telega-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads init-gpg init-autocompile auto-compile
auto-compile-autoloads init-keyfreq keyfreq keyfreq-autoloads
init-treemacs treemacs-tab-bar-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads init-projectile init-rg rg-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads init-terminal-here terminal-here-autoloads init-vterm
eat-autoloads init-rime sis sis-autoloads phi-search-autoloads
init-pdftools pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads init-treesitter
treesitter-context-autoloads posframe-plus-autoloads
nix-ts-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads init-dirvish dirvish-autoloads
init-blink blink-search-autoloads init-vertico deadgrep-autoloads
savehist consult-dir-autoloads consult-org-roam consult-org-roam-buffer
consult bookmark pp emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture
org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline ob-scheme ob-rust ob-latex ob-shell ob-python
python project ob-js ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section cursor-sensor dash consult-org-roam-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads orderless-autoloads vertico-autoloads init-magit
blamer async vc-git posframe tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat xdg parse-time iso8601 format-spec
tramp-loaddefs blamer-autoloads diff-hl log-view log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log pcvs-util
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode track-changes diff-hl-autoloads
forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads closql-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
init-lspmode lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads init-completion
lsp-copilot-autoloads copilot-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
use-package-ensure company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads
company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads company-autoloads
cape-keyword cape-char cape compat cape-autoloads
nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads consult-autoloads
eglot-booster-autoloads eglot-java-autoloads eglot-autoloads
track-changes-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads external-completion-autoloads
flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads init-yasnippet yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads init-dashboard welcome-dashboard-autoloads
init-ibuffer ibuffer-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads
init-dogears dogears-autoloads map-autoloads init-meow meow meow-tutor
meow-cheatsheet meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims delsel
meow-esc meow-command array meow-beacon meow-thing meow-visual
meow-keypad meow-helpers meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var
meow-autoloads init-themes transwin-autoloads beacon-autoloads
svg-tag-mode svg-lib svg dom xml svg-tag-mode-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads flycheck-autoloads minions-autoloads
hide-mode-line-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
f-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
mixed-pitch-autoloads iscroll-autoloads use-package-diminish
doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap
doom-nord-light-theme pcase doom-themes doom-themes-base
doom-themes-autoloads indent-bars-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
init-fonts unicad-autoloads color init-popper popper-autoloads
init-window transpose-frame-autoloads auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
window-numbering-autoloads init-pixel-scroll good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier good-scroll-autoloads
init-gui-frames default-text-scale-autoloads init-osx-keys
osx-location-autoloads init-org org-popup-posframe-autoloads
posframe-autoloads org-noter-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads djvu-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
xeft-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-tidy-autoloads
org-visual-outline-autoloads zotxt-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads org-xlatex-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads
websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads finder-inf org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
valign-autoloads org-modern-autoloads compat-autoloads seq-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-remoteimg-autoloads tex-mode compile
text-property-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
org-autoloads ob-rust-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads init-latex cdlatex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site info init-outli edmacro kmacro outli-autoloads
use-package-bind-key init-autosave focus-autosave-mode
focus-autosave-mode-autoloads bind-key easy-mmode init-exec-path
use-package-core project-autoloads xref-autoloads init-straight
straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight init-site-lisp init-basic
hl-line init-const init-utils emacs-git-version
clangd-inactive-regions-autoloads web-mode-autoloads package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 632317 328409) (symbols 48 45976 0)
(strings 32 207152 14405) (string-bytes 1 7619467) (vectors 16 82361)
(vector-slots 8 1183471 97559) (floats 16 1382 9124)
(intervals 56 6455 117) (buffers 992 25))