Subject: Re: bug#74395: closed (Re: 'mumi send-email' fails to detect created issue number)

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 23:17:14 +0000

Hi Maxim,

> I tried to use 'mumi send-email' today, and unfortunately it didn't
> work:

Oops, I think I introduced a regression with all the recent code churn.
I have fixed it now.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/mumi.git/commit/?id=5386332eab96009e315bda6682bb16102c092e73

I have also reconfigured berlin with the new code, and tested a run of
`mumi send-email', and it works! It still takes about 5 minutes due to
the rsync interval, but we're getting somewhere now! :-) Please confirm
that it works for you too.

> Yes; the make-timer-constructor has a #:wait-for-termination? argument
> (defaults to #f), which would need to be set to #t.  It's documented in
> (info "(shepherd) Timers").
>
> I'll try converting the mcron in a bit, I'll let you know how it went.

That's great, thank you!

Regards,
Arun