Subject: [bug#74391] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: sslh: Update to 2.1.2.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2024 11:59:10 +0300

This patchset updates sslh to 2.1.2 and fixes its build.

Unfortunately I had to disable "tcp-wrappers" as it leads to linker errors due
to missing "allow_severity" and "deny_severity".  As a reference, MPD
(MusicPlayerDaemon) author decided to solve the same problem simply by
dropping "tcp-wrappers" support altogether:
  https://github.com/MusicPlayerDaemon/MPD/commit/22e6d95c4bbae15dd7f635eabe5fdde1ce06ba73

Also I had to disable "libcap" support for now as tests would fail with
"permission denied" error.  It is sub-optimal indeed, but at least now tests
run without such errors.

Artyom V. Poptsov (2):
  gnu: sslh: Update to 2.1.2.
  gnu: sslh: Use GEXPs.

 gnu/packages/networking.scm | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 1 file changed, 34 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0e1ffbc7f5f060f89c890472377a6102f27f6e9b
-- 
2.46.0