Subject: bug#74375: closed (Re: bug#74375: 30.0.92; feature request: info manual name inside buffer name)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2024 15:25:03 +0000

Your bug report

#74375: 30.0.92; feature request: info manual name inside buffer name

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74375: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74375
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74375: 30.0.92; feature request: info manual name inside buffer name
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2024 06:23:31 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>
> You are supposed to use "C-h R" to switch to another manual.  If the
> manual is already loaded, Emacs will switch to its buffer.  The
> command offers completion, so typing the name of the manual is easy.
>
> Does "C-h R" solve your problem?  If not, why not?

Sorry, for some reason I was thinking that info-display-manual would create a new buffer instead. Not sure how I got that idea. Sorry for the noise! Closing this bug...

-- 
Christopher Howard

Subject: 30.0.92; feature request: info manual name inside buffer name
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 14:42:38 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, as a feature request, I was wondering if we would consider modifying info.el somehow so that the buffer names generated for info buffers would include the name of the manual. I frequently have multiple info manuals open simultanously, which I am referring to frequently. The most natural way to switch back and forth between them is switch-to-buffer, but the default names generated — *info<n>* — are not helpful for this, as it is hard to remember which manual ended up with which number.

I got basically what I wanted by adding this bit of code to my init.el:

```
(add-hook
 'Info-selection-hook
 (lambda ()
   (rename-buffer
    (concat
     "*info "
     (replace-regexp-in-string
      "\\..*\\'" ""
      (file-name-nondirectory Info-current-file))
     "*"))))
```

This, however, breaks a variety of info functions, since it does not deal with this case where *info somemanual* buffer name is already in use. Maybe I can adjust my code/approach a little to fix this. But I think anyway that it would be nice to have some more well-thought-out system incorporated into Emacs itself.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.92 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-29 built on theoden
Repository revision: 8a4d13e370cb816438816a4af77f70f4d0de9618
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/znls5lgpz8jy7p43gfc5pkh64qmq3h8s-emacs-transient-0.7.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/s9qzmqh8hi0zhxq23v10lwc6yi5hqgn3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/s9qzmqh8hi0zhxq23v10lwc6yi5hqgn3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/s9qzmqh8hi0zhxq23v10lwc6yi5hqgn3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/s9qzmqh8hi0zhxq23v10lwc6yi5hqgn3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/s9qzmqh8hi0zhxq23v10lwc6yi5hqgn3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message face-remap mail-extr emacsbug winner
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info
p-search p-search-query p-search-transient transient heap cl
guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client url-http
url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp
debbugs-compat discomfort debase-objectmanager debase eieio-base mathjax
xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac
uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site
timezone text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace
org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr
esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs
esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree
generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x server helm-mode
helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif filenotify
helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async straight-autoloads cl-extra straight
green-phosphor-theme mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp rx
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat
xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date
format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load finder-inf
mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads tmr-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 563133 72892) (symbols 48 44260 1)
 (strings 32 147361 6213) (string-bytes 1 4487122) (vectors 16 69900)
 (vector-slots 8 638723 53140) (floats 8 1372 965)
 (intervals 56 1218 505) (buffers 984 18))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ