Subject: [PATCH 4/4] gnu: Add go-buf.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 22:32:24 +0000

Hi,

It looks the project require more missing packages:

https://github.com/bufbuild/buf/blob/main/go.mod
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
require (
	buf.build/gen/go/bufbuild/bufplugin/protocolbuffers/go v1.36.4-20250121211742-6d880cc6cc8d.1
	buf.build/gen/go/bufbuild/protovalidate/protocolbuffers/go v1.36.4-20241127180247-a33202765966.1
	buf.build/gen/go/bufbuild/registry/connectrpc/go v1.18.1-20250116203702-1c024d64352b.1
	buf.build/gen/go/bufbuild/registry/protocolbuffers/go v1.36.4-20250116203702-1c024d64352b.1
	buf.build/go/bufplugin v0.7.0
	buf.build/go/protoyaml v0.3.1
	buf.build/go/spdx v0.2.0
	connectrpc.com/connect v1.18.1
	connectrpc.com/otelconnect v0.7.1
	github.com/bufbuild/protocompile v0.14.1
	github.com/bufbuild/protoplugin v0.0.0-20250106231243-3a819552c9d9
	github.com/bufbuild/protovalidate-go v0.8.2
	github.com/docker/docker v27.5.1+incompatible
	github.com/go-chi/chi/v5 v5.2.0
	github.com/gofrs/flock v0.12.1
	github.com/google/cel-go v0.23.0
	github.com/google/go-cmp v0.6.0
	github.com/google/go-containerregistry v0.20.2
	github.com/google/uuid v1.6.0
	github.com/jdx/go-netrc v1.0.0
	github.com/jhump/protoreflect/v2 v2.0.0-beta.2
	github.com/klauspost/compress v1.17.11
	github.com/klauspost/pgzip v1.2.6
	github.com/pkg/browser v0.0.0-20240102092130-5ac0b6a4141c
	github.com/pkg/profile v1.7.0
	github.com/quic-go/quic-go v0.49.0
	github.com/rs/cors v1.11.1
	github.com/spf13/cobra v1.8.1
	github.com/spf13/pflag v1.0.5
	github.com/stretchr/testify v1.10.0
	github.com/tetratelabs/wazero v1.8.2
	go.lsp.dev/jsonrpc2 v0.10.0
	go.lsp.dev/protocol v0.12.0
	go.uber.org/zap v1.27.0
	go.uber.org/zap/exp v0.3.0
	golang.org/x/crypto v0.32.0
	golang.org/x/exp v0.0.0-20250106191152-7588d65b2ba8
	golang.org/x/mod v0.22.0
	golang.org/x/net v0.34.0
	golang.org/x/sync v0.10.0
	golang.org/x/term v0.28.0
	golang.org/x/tools v0.29.0
	google.golang.org/protobuf v1.36.4
	gopkg.in/yaml.v3 v3.0.1
	pluginrpc.com/pluginrpc v0.5.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

What was your plan on that?

--
Thanks,
Oleg