Subject: 29.4; Freeze on Intel Mac

From: Adam Shannon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 10:11:26 -0600

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60
 Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G9323)) of 2024-08-02 built on
 builder10-14.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.7.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=10000
 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT' --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240618.1413/transient hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure
hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight
hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish
hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key
hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/adam/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils smex server mine-bindings mine-magit
mine-go mine-pretty tango-dark-theme mine-mode-line mine-languages
mine-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec mine-defuns mine-builtin
epa-file epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mb-depth autorevert filenotify
mine-eshell mine-env mine-ag mine-mine claude-shell
claude-shell-fontifier chatgpt-shell derived shell-maker view shell
pcomplete goto-addr ielm pp eshell esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
highlight-parentheses delsel keyfreq ido-vertical-mode ido
terraform-mode hcl-mode vlf advice vlf-base vlf-tune lua-mode edmacro
kmacro handlebars-mode typescript-mode crystal-mode groovy-mode
clojure-mode lisp-mnt haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support dabbrev haskell-customize
rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo
rust-common rust-rustfmt go-mode find-file ffap json-reformat yaml-mode
scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-paragraph
scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep
sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars ruby-mode
markdown-mode color noutline outline dockerfile-mode sh-script smie
treesit executable php-mode cc-langs mode-local find-func imenu speedbar
ezimage dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align php-face php rx php-project flymake-proc flymake warnings icons
thingatpt cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs erlang etags fileloop generator xref
project tempo align ag vc-svn compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring find-dired dash dired dired-loaddefs s cl-extra
help-mode cap-words superword subword use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf claude-shell-autoloads info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 543935 14024)
 (symbols 48 29264 0)
 (strings 32 195446 5992)
 (string-bytes 1 5071413)
 (vectors 16 50632)
 (vector-slots 8 640674 22415)
 (floats 8 180 47)
 (intervals 56 364 0)
 (buffers 984 10))