Subject: bug#6850: closed (Re: bug#74352: 29.4; emerge-files with tramp + local file fails)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2025 17:00:08 +0000

Your bug report

#74352: 24.0.50; emerge remote (Tramp) files fails

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74352: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74352
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74352: 29.4; emerge-files with tramp + local file fails
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Jörg Sommer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2025 18:59:01 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 31.1

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Just to know the status: are you still working on this problem?

No response. So I've fixed the diff case. Rcs isn't used widely these
days, I didn't touch it.

Closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 24.0.50; emerge remote (Tramp) files fails
From: Teodor Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:41:29 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Run emerge on two remote files.  Bug is described here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg01041.html

*Nessages* contains:

Tramp: Encoding region using function `base64-encode-region'...done
Tramp: Decoding region into remote file /ssh:dbcer:/home/tzlatanov/server/#%2Amerge%2A#18665tuG#...done
Auto-saving...
Tramp: Encoding region using function `base64-encode-region'...done
Tramp: Decoding region into remote file /ssh:dbcer:/home/tzlatanov/server/#%2Amerge%2A#18665tuG#...done
Errors found in diff/diff3 output.  Merge buffer is *merge*.

And *merge* errors out and contains:

diff: /tmp/emergeA18665uax: No such file or directory
diff: /tmp/emergeB18665gkA: No such file or directory

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-06-04 on tzlatanov-ubuntu-desktop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
configured using `configure  '--with-dbus' '--with-rsvg' '--with-gconf' 'CC=gcc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-agent-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
Registry: article <87wrrueitr.fsf@totally-fudged-out-message-id> spooled to drafts
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
byte-code: End of buffer
Message modified; kill anyway? (y or n) 
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules

Load-path shadows:
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dig hides ~/emacs/dig
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/starttls hides ~/emacs/starttls
~/emacs/anything hides ~/emacs/install-elisp/anything
~/emacs/anything-config hides ~/emacs/install-elisp/anything-config
~/emacs/install-elisp hides ~/emacs/install-elisp/install-elisp
~/emacs/imagetext hides ~/emacs/miscbits-el/imagetext
~/emacs/anything hides ~/emacs/anything-config/anything
~/emacs/install-elisp/anything-match-plugin hides ~/emacs/anything-config/anything-match-plugin
~/emacs/anything-config hides ~/emacs/anything-config/anything-config
~/emacs/ps-print/ps-mule hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ps-mule
~/emacs/tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/tempo
~/emacs/type-break hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/type-break
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-def
~/emacs/ansi-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ansi-color
~/emacs/ps-print/ps-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ps-print
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
~/emacs/follow hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/follow
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-parse
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/emacs/ido hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ido
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
~/emacs/thumbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/thumbs
~/emacs/ps-print/ps-bdf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ps-bdf
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg
~/emacs/align hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/align
~/emacs/wdired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/wdired
~/emacs/iswitchb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/iswitchb
~/emacs/artist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/artist
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/emacs/table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/table
~/emacs/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
~/emacs/sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/sql
~/emacs/cfengine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cfengine
~/emacs/glasses hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/glasses
~/emacs/snake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/play/snake
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
~/emacs/net-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/net-utils
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
~/emacs/browse-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/browse-url
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnlistserv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/webmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/webmail
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-soup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/earcon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/earcon
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnwarchive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndb
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-nocem hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-audio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnkiboze hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnslashdot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnwfm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnsoup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnultimate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-move hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug em-xtra compile em-unix pcomplete em-term term ehelp
electric em-script em-rebind em-prompt em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias hippie-exp tabify cua-rect diff-mode
find-func pp debug nnfolder mule-util w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m-form w3m-symbol gnus-dup flow-fill multi-isearch
cus-edit imap-hash noutline outline url-http url-gw info calccomp
calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs help-mode view
log-edit pcvs-util vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc vc add-log
vc-git qp mailalias canlock sha1 hex-util bbdb-gui bbdb-hooks sort
gnus-fun gnus-cite smiley ansi-color gnus-async gnus-bcklg parse-time
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic vc-dispatcher vc-svn nnimap utf-7 utf7 tls
imap trace epa-file epa epg netrc byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile nndraft
nnmh executable bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnmaildir gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat
bbdb-com gnus-registry gnus-demon nntp url-cache url-auth nnrss mm-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
bbdb-sc supercite regi gnus-sync diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util boxquote
rect message-x gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group time-date gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source smtpmail gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader align-let skeleton em-ls esh-opt esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util html-mode jsp-html-helper-mode
asp-html-helper-mode php-html-helper-mode html-helper-mode tempo recentf
tree-widget wid-edit avoid gud easy-mmode cus-start cus-load image-file
cua-base delsel time paren which-func imenu url-handlers autoinsert
cperl-mode dired-x dired-sort-map wdired dired-aux completion cycbuf
browse-url thingatpt dired align cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs complete newcomment
tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-gvfs zeroconf url-util url-parse url-vars dbus
xml tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source gnus-util password-cache format-spec tramp-compat trampver
shell comint ring ido saveplace bbdb-autoloads message sendmail rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader bbdb timezone session mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat jumpfiles
filecache contentswitch google-c-style icomplete+ icomplete edit-server
derived windmove csv whitespace map-lines anything-match-plugin
anything-config advice advice-preload rx anything help-fns edmacro
kmacro woman easymenu man regexp-opt assoc cl cl-19 perl-pod-coding
nobreak-fade install-elisp warnings tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

--