Subject: [PATCH v4 0/7] gnu: Add jamesdsp.

From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 14:31:53 +0530

In this version, these changes are made, thanks to Leo and Maxim:
* In qcodeeditor, used a patch from its pull requests to port it to Qt6
instead of using a fork, patched it to build a shared library instead of
a static one, modified phases to build and install examples, added
missing comments and added qtwayland to inputs.
* In qt-advanced-docking-system, updated it to 4.4.0, removed the
configure flag disabling building examples and removed the input that
is not required.
* qtcsv is moved to serialization.scm and updated its description.
* In qtpromise, removed chdir and used with-directory-excursion where
needed and updated its description.
* qt-widget-animation-framework is renamed to
qtwidgetanimationframework, moved the snippet to a phase, added missing
comments and updated its description.
* In jamesdsp, Unbundled QCodeEditor, fixed its license field to only
contain gpl3+ and improved comments.

Sughosha (7):
  gnu: Add asyncplusplus.
  gnu: Add qcodeeditor.
  gnu: Add qt-advanced-docking-system.
  gnu: Add qtcsv.
  gnu: Add qtpromise.
  gnu: Add qtwidgetanimationframework.
  gnu: Add jamesdsp.

 gnu/local.mk                               |   1 +
 gnu/packages/audio.scm                     | 139 ++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                       |  27 +++
 gnu/packages/patches/qcodeeditor-qt6.patch | 199 +++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/qt.scm                        | 182 +++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/serialization.scm             |  26 +++
 6 files changed, 574 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qcodeeditor-qt6.patch

base-commit: fc29a7193781df44a15cb7a8bdc236805ddd0595
-- 
2.47.1