Subject: bug#74333: closed (Re: bug#74333: 29.4; Transient :inapt-* keywords not documented)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 21:10:02 +0000

Your bug report

#74333: 29.4; Transient :inapt-* keywords not documented

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74333: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74333
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74333: 29.4; Transient :inapt-* keywords not documented
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 13:07:59 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Jonas Bernoulli via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of
text editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
>>> Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 18:02:33 -0500
>>>
>>>
>>> The Transient Info node doesn't document :inapt-if and other related
>>> keywords.  Meanwhile, :if, :if-not etc. are documented in
>>> (info "(transient) Predicate Slots").
>>
>> Thanks, I've added Jonas to this discussion.
>
> I've now added documentation for these keywords.
>
> This should be synced into Emacs' "master" soonish, after the next
> Transient release in a few weeks.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Subject: 29.4; Transient :inapt-* keywords not documented
From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs bugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 18:02:33 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The Transient Info node doesn't document :inapt-if and other related
keywords.  Meanwhile, :if, :if-not etc. are documented in
(info "(transient) Predicate Slots").

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 2, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.43,
cairo version 1.18.2)
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --without-pop --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --without-hesiod --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5 --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-modules --enable-autodepend --prefix=/usr
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share
 --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --with-file-notification=yes
 --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x --with-xim --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-webp --with-xft
 --with-imagemagick --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-pgtk
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --x-includes=/usr/include
 --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-cairo
 --with-xwidgets --build=x86_64-suse-linux --with-dumping=pdumper
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
 -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g
 -D_GNU_SOURCE -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
 -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign
 -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DPDMP_BASE='\''"emacs-wayland"'\''' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils comp comp-cstr
warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile ispell rmc delsel lpr
easy-mmode pcase iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win
pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 82037 10924)
 (symbols 48 7284 0)
 (strings 32 20916 1280)
 (string-bytes 1 690201)
 (vectors 16 15701)
 (vector-slots 8 328178 18456)
 (floats 8 29 22)
 (intervals 56 435 0)
 (buffers 984 13))