Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Extensively lint descriptions and synopses.

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2024 15:08:26 -0800

On 2024-11-12, Gabriel Wicki wrote:
> I've linted quite a bunch of descriptions and synopses after Vagrant asked
> whether someone was up to that task[1] (:

Apologies! You leapt to it, and I am taking way too long to respond!

While the comprehensiveness was very nice! ... The comingled changes
made it hard to cherry-pick the patches that were definitely immediately
mergeable from the ones that needed more thinking...

Also it was hard to review, as I was not CCed on the patches ... but I
can import the latest patches from the bug tracker, which I will do now!

Clearly even simple changes take effort...

> Gabriel Wicki (1):
>   gnu: Lint descriptions.
>
>  gnu/packages/astronomy.scm        |   4 +-
...
>  gnu/packages/xorg.scm             |   2 +-
>  77 files changed, 462 insertions(+), 452 deletions(-)

A bit much to review in one pass. :)

I will try to make some more constructive comments soon after
downloading the latest patches and looking it over!

live well,
  vagrant