Subject: [PATCH v3 0/1] gnu: Add ptouch-print.

From: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 18:38:39 +0000

Hi Andreas,

> unfortunately your patch fails to apply, could you send it again applied
> on current master (and keep me in cc so that I can push it)?

I rebased it on the latest commit on master so it should now apply fine.
I verified that it also builds fine.

> 
> Some small remarks:
> - We do not end phases by #t anymore.

Got it.  Removed in v3.

> - Please use full sentences in the description.

I rewrote the description, hopefully it flows better now.

> - "guix lint" complains about too long lines.

I changed the substitution strings to use more regexp to make them shorter.
Breaking them up with just a newline escape got lost when I applied `guix
style`.

Fredrik Salomonsson (1):
  gnu: Add ptouch-print.

 gnu/packages/printers.scm | 52 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 52 insertions(+)

base-commit: dd947985522886f9de6fdfdde3f0601e42219da5
-- 
2.49.0