Subject: Update TODO -> NeXTstep port -> Improved xwidgets support

From: Andrew De Angelis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2024 10:13:17 -0500

Hello everyone.

I have a question and a possible patch to contribute.
For context: the most glaring issues with xwidget support of NS have been
fixed: I contributed a patch to get rid of memory leaks a while ago, under:
"bug#60703 Patches to xwidget code".

I've just noticed that I forgot to update the TODO file, so it still
mentions crashes:
> trying to display a xwidget in the "killed" state will make Emacs crash.

I've used the xwidget feature extensively and in my experience, xwidgets do
not crash Emacs anymore.

Question:
 - Could someone clarify what we mean by displaying a xwidget in the
"killed" state? I want to make sure I understand the problem and it's fixed

Possible patch (if the problem is indeed fixed):
Attached. Remove the mention of crashes, and clarify which features are
still missing from the NS port.

Thanks for all your work!