Subject: Re: bug#74284: Shepherd does not respect ordering for one-shot? services

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2024 20:41:50 +0100

Hi Ludo',

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Indeed.  As Dariqq found out, the problem was that we’d mark one-short
> services in ‘%one-shot-services-started’ as soon as we’ve started them,
> effectively acting as if “started” were synonymous with “running”.
>
> This is fixed with 550c0370985022c5c90a7b477a5e0b84f6faf5d7.

I have checked out the commit and verified it with my original
reproducer.  Everything seems to work as it should, thank you for fixing
it :)

> Let me know if you find anything fishy!

Did not notice anything, so once 1.0.0 lands in Guix we can just close
this bug.

Have a nice day,
Tomas

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.