Subject: 30.0.92; Remove modeline warning for explicit uses of dynamic binding

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2024 06:33:59 -0900

After discussion on the emacs-devel mailing list, Eli requested I put this in as an official feature request on the bug tracker. Current Emacs behavior is that the mode line will display a warning on the mode line for Elisp buffers that are using dynamic binding, which in my theme appears as a red color "/d" through a special face. This is regardless of whether or not dynamic binding has been explicitly chosen in the elisp file. The request would be to disable this warning if dynamic binding was explicitly chosen for the file. I am not certain what exactly is the best way to detect that, but in the elisp manual the recommended method of explicitly chosing dialect is through a file-local declaration of the `lexical-binding' variable.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.92 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-29 built on theoden
Repository revision: 8a4d13e370cb816438816a4af77f70f4d0de9618
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: REPL

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  geiser-autodoc-mode: t
  geiser-smart-tab-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/znls5lgpz8jy7p43gfc5pkh64qmq3h8s-emacs-transient-0.7.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-cache eww mm-url flow-fill magit-extras
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base tabify cus-start
mailalias smtpmail vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher
bbdb-message face-remap misearch multi-isearch sort gnus-cite smiley
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg guix-ui-package guix-license
guix-ui-store-item guix-auto-mode guix-package guix-location ffap
em-xtra em-unix em-tramp em-term term ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt
em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd mule-util
gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache guix-command guix-build-log guix-misc guix-ui
guix-ui-messages bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history
bui-button guix-read guix-repl guix-external guix-geiser guix-guile
geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-guile info-look transient
geiser geiser-debug geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc
geiser-menu geiser-autodoc geiser-edit etags fileloop xref project
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
geiser-custom geiser-base guix-help-vars guix-popup guix-profiles
guix-utils guix bui-utils guix-config guix-build-config magit-popup
winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
helm-info guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client
url-http url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp
debbugs-compat discomfort debase-objectmanager debase eieio-base mathjax
xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac
uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr
esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs
esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree
generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x ascii-table-autoloads
server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async straight-autoloads cl-extra
straight green-phosphor-theme mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp
rx trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode
tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601
time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load
mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads tmr-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads popup-autoloads
async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads
elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads seq-autoloads
xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 947600 147992) (symbols 48 53501 12)
 (strings 32 246173 10848) (string-bytes 1 6499876)
 (vectors 16 120246) (vector-slots 8 1973026 250325)
 (floats 8 1102 1970) (intervals 56 14990 2922) (buffers 984 86))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ