Subject: 30.0.92; eshell-emit-prompt clobbers text properties

From: Ashton Wiersdorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2024 11:21:01 -0700

Hi there,

I like configuring my eshell prompt like so: (this has been tested 
with emacs -Q)

    (defun fancy-shell ()
      "A pretty shell with git status"
      (let* ((cwd (abbreviate-file-name (eshell/pwd)))
             (ref "main") ; usually calls out to magit to get the 
             current refname
             (stat t)
             (x-stat eshell-last-command-status)
             (git-chunk
              (if ref
                  (format "%s%s%s "
                          (propertize (if stat "[" "(") 
                          'font-lock-face (list :foreground (if 
                          stat "red" "green")))
                          (propertize ref 'font-lock-face 
                          '(:foreground "yellow"))
                          (propertize (if stat "]" ")") 
                          'font-lock-face (list :foreground (if 
                          stat "red" "green"))))
                "")))
        (propertize
         (format "%s %s %s$ "
                 (if (< 0 x-stat) (format (propertize "!%s" 
                 'font-lock-face '(:foreground "red")) x-stat)
                   (propertize "➤" 'font-lock-face (list 
                   :foreground (if (< 0 x-stat) "red" "green"))))
                 (propertize cwd 'font-lock-face '(:foreground 
                 "#45babf"))
                 git-chunk)
         'read-only t
         'front-sticky   '(font-lock-face read-only)
         'rear-nonsticky '(font-lock-face read-only))))
    
    (setopt eshell-prompt-function 'fancy-shell)
    (setopt eshell-highlight-prompt nil)

This worked perfectly in Emacs 29.4. However, in Emacs 30.0.92, I 
cannot
type any text any more. This appears to be an issue with the 
function
`eshell-emit-prompt'.

In Emacs 29.4, the function did *not* overwrite the text 
properties of
the prompt `rear-nonsticky (read-only)`. The new version 
overwrites the
rear-nonsticky property so that it is only `(field)`.

If I set `eshell-highlight-prompt' to `t', then I get the 
read-only
behavior that I want, but now I cannot get the pleasant component
highlighting that `fancy-shell' is meant to provide.

You probably know a better solution, but I would like that either 
the
text properties that `eshell-prompt-function' do *not* get 
clobbered
like this, or that `read-only' get added to the `front-sticky' and
`rear-nonsticky' text properties, and `read-only' set to `t'.

For example, this does what I want:

    (defun eshell-emit-prompt ()
      "Emit a prompt if eshell is being used interactively."
      (when (boundp 'ansi-color-context-region)
        (setq ansi-color-context-region nil))
      (run-hooks 'eshell-before-prompt-hook)
      (if (not eshell-prompt-function)
          (set-marker eshell-last-output-end (point))
        (let ((prompt (funcall eshell-prompt-function)))
          (add-text-properties
           0 (length prompt)
           (if eshell-highlight-prompt
               '( read-only t
                  field prompt
                  font-lock-face eshell-prompt
                  front-sticky (read-only field font-lock-face)
                  rear-nonsticky (read-only field font-lock-face))
             '( field prompt
                read-only t                         ; CHANGE HERE
                front-sticky (read-only field)      ; CHANGE HERE
                rear-nonsticky (read-only field)))  ; CHANGE HERE
           prompt)
          (eshell-interactive-filter nil prompt)))
      (run-hooks 'eshell-after-prompt-hook))

I hope that was helpful; thank you for your time and attention.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.92 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin24.1.0, NS
 appkit-2575.20 Version 15.1 (Build 24B83)) of 2024-11-05 built on
 vulcan.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.1

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-native-compilation=aot 
 --without-compress-install
 --with-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg 
 --with-webp
 --without-pop --with-xwidgets --with-ns 
 --disable-ns-self-contained
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include 
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/14 
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 
MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  jinx-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  magit-todos-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  eat-eshell-visual-command-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-echo-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  mlscroll-mode: t
  olivetti-mode: t
  consult-notes-denote-mode: t
  consult-denote-mode: t
  denote-rename-buffer-mode: t
  citar-denote-mode: t
  citar-embark-mode: t
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  puni-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/auctex/tex-site hides 
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/which-key/which-key hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/which-key
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/transient
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-element-ast hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/ashton/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.92/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt

Features:
(shadow sort adaptive-wrap mail-extr emacsbug tempel find-func
evil-collection-info info cl-print em-rebind em-smart em-tramp 
help-fns
radix-tree misearch multi-isearch vc-git vc-dispatcher hideshow
face-remap jinx elec-pair em-unix em-term em-script em-pred em-ls
em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner 
em-alias
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt evil-collection-forge forge-repos
forge-tablist hl-line forge-topics forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab 
glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm 
url-auth
let-alist gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq 
forge-issue
forge-topic yaml eieio-custom bug-reference forge-post 
markdown-mode
edit-indirect noutline outline forge-repo forge forge-core 
forge-db
closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base
magit-todos pcre2el rxt advice re-builder hl-todo f async grep
evil-collection-magit magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull 
magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package url-handlers
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu 
magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media 
puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 
mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode 
benchmark
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm eshell 
treesit-auto
combobulate combobulate-go combobulate-json combobulate-yaml
combobulate-css combobulate-js-ts combobulate-python 
combobulate-html
combobulate-toml combobulate-cursor combobulate-query scheme
combobulate-ui transient combobulate-display combobulate-ztree
combobulate-contrib combobulate-envelope combobulate-manipulation 
python
combobulate-procedure combobulate-navigation combobulate-misc
combobulate-setup tempo combobulate-interface combobulate-settings
diff-mode track-changes combobulate-rules typescript-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine 
cc-vars
cc-defs compile esh-mode esh-var esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util 
eat
term/xterm xterm tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x 
tramp-message
tramp-compat xdg parse-time format-spec tramp-loaddefs term 
disp-table
ehelp shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color cape kind-icon 
svg-lib
svg dom xml corfu-popupinfo corfu-echo corfu-history corfu 
orderless
symbol-overlay marginalia vertico-multiform vertico which-key avy 
pulsar
pulse color mlscroll olivetti consult-notes-denote consult-notes
consult-denote denote-journal-extras denote-rename-buffer 
citar-denote
citar-embark embark-consult embark ffap all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons citar citar-file
citar-cache citar-format parsebib bibtex iso8601 time-date 
browse-url
denote xref project consult bookmark text-property-search compat
nordic-midnight-theme nordic-night-theme evil-surround
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-eldoc 
evil-collection-dired
evil-collection annalist origami origami-parsers cl s dash evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run
comp-common evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars cus-start 
diminish gcmh
tempel-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
consult-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads forge-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads yaml-autoloads magit-delta-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads blamer-autoloads posframe-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads async-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads apheleia-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads docker-compose-mode-autoloads 
yaml-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads elixir-mode-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads combobulate-autoloads 
consult-flycheck-autoloads
eglot-booster-autoloads flycheck-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads free-keys-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
scribble-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads 
julia-repl-autoloads
eglot-jl-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads company-coq-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads company-math-autoloads company-autoloads
math-symbol-lists-autoloads proof-general-autoloads proof-site
proof-autoloads idris-mode-autoloads prop-menu-autoloads 
slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads eshell-vterm-autoloads eat-autoloads 
vterm-autoloads
message-view-patch-autoloads magit-autoloads 
magit-section-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads mu4e-views-autoloads 
xwidgets-reuse-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads ebdb-autoloads pcmpl-args-autoloads 
cape-autoloads
kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads corfu-autoloads
orderless-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads vertico-autoloads puni-autoloads
which-key-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
diminish-autoloads pulsar-autoloads mlscroll-autoloads 
gptel-autoloads
transient-autoloads crdt-autoloads malyon-autoloads 
mastodon-autoloads
request-autoloads persist-autoloads hackernews-autoloads 
nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads 
websocket-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads writegood-mode-autoloads jinx-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site edit-indirect-autoloads 
wc-goal-mode-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
writeroom-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads 
olivetti-autoloads
deft-autoloads consult-notes-autoloads consult-denote-autoloads
consult-autoloads citar-denote-autoloads denote-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads f-autoloads queue-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads parsebib-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads corg-autoloads
org-bulletproof-autoloads org-fragtog-autoloads 
ox-pandoc-autoloads
ht-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads tomelr-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads engrave-faces-autoloads ob-racket-autoloads
org-loaddefs nordic-night-theme-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-args-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads 
evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads 
origami-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads gcmh-autoloads pcase treesit doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs edmacro kmacro 
windmove
winner pixel-scroll cua-base ring cl-extra help-mode autorevert
filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit elpaca-use-package 
use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt 
gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap cl-seq elpaca 
elpaca-process
cl-loaddefs cl-lib elpaca-autoloads time savehist rmc iso-transl 
tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks 
lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode 
register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core 
term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian 
philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai 
tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak 
czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj 
charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray 
oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face 
macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable 
backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1045386 1178825) (symbols 48 49905 20)
 (strings 32 351480 71515) (string-bytes 1 8452714) (vectors 16 
 87562)
 (vector-slots 8 1759867 513038) (floats 8 987 15307)
 (intervals 56 10261 5742) (buffers 992 26))

-- 
Ashton Wiersdorf
https://lambdaland.org/