Subject: bug#74219: closed (Re: bug#74219: 29.4; TRAMP uses the same ad-hoc proxy for every docker container on remote hosts)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2024 12:28:03 +0000

Your bug report

#74219: 29.4; TRAMP uses the same ad-hoc proxy for every docker container on remote hosts

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74219: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74219
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74219: 29.4; TRAMP uses the same ad-hoc proxy for every docker container on remote hosts
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Artem Smushkov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2024 13:27:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 31.1

Artem Smushkov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Artem,

> Sorry for a long delay, had much busier days then I expected. I tested
> it in emacs built from master git branch, it works perfectly! Thank
> you a lot!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm closing the bug, therefore.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 29.4; TRAMP uses the same ad-hoc proxy for every docker container on remote hosts
From: Artem Smushkov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2024 19:34:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I need to access some number of similarly named docker containers on
different remote hosts. For example I run

cd "/<ssh:host1|docker:container_name:/>"

in eshell, run some commands there, then I may run

cd "/<ssh:host2|docker:container_name:/>"

and run some commands there, etc. Emacs lisp functions (like cd, ls,
find-file, dired, etc) work as expected, but when I run some executable
there (bash, python, etc) it always connects to the same host no matter
what I specified in "cd" command previously. The workaround to make
things work is to run

(setq tramp-default-proxies-alist nil)

before switching to different host.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-07-16 built on
 27527c2e06f843c0962737354e0b3cf7
System Description: Fedora Linux 40.20241103.0 (Sway Atomic)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --runstatedir=/run
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-cairo --with-dbus --with-gif
 --with-gpm=no --with-harfbuzz --with-jpeg --with-json --with-modules
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-pgtk --with-png --with-rsvg
 --with-sqlite3 --with-tiff --with-tree-sitter --with-webp --with-xpm
 --with-xwidgets build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu CC=gcc 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2
 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g -grecord-gcc-switches
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer '
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig CXX=g++
 'CXXFLAGS=-O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g
 -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer ''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  eglot-booster-mode: t
  eglot--managed-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/jsonrpc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/external-completion
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/xref
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/project
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
evil-collection-log-view log-view vc bug-reference consult-xref
mule-util evil-collection-consult consult magit-bookmark
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark windmove tabify org-datetree
org-capture avy gptel-curl pcmpl-unix vc-hg vc-bzr eglot-booster
evil-collection-eglot eglot external-completion jsonrpc
evil-collection-xref xref evil-collection-flymake flymake seq-25
track-changes evil-collection-ert ert ewoc evil-collection-debug debug
backtrace evil-collection-compile compile em-unix em-term em-script
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic
em-banner org-indent visual-fill-column org-modern oc-basic ol-eww
evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range wid-edit ol-docview
evil-collection-doc-view doc-view jka-compr evil-collection-image
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
evil-collection-vc-git vc-git vc-dispatcher pp tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh pulse rainbow-delimiters autopair advice delsel .emacs
git-auto-commit-mode git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
peg-autoloads ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads
ht-autoloads map-autoloads ob-python evil-collection-python python
project org-tempo tempo gptel-org evil-org-agenda evil-org org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities evil-collection-outline noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs org-modern-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
gptel gptel-openai gptel-autoloads eshell-up eshell-up-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell esh-var esh-mode esh-cmd
generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term
term disp-table ehelp color eat-autoloads consult-autoloads pcase
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit evil-collection-package-menu package url-handlers
evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode git-commit evil-collection-log-edit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode
transient browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap benchmark magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section cursor-sensor crm
magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads nerd-icons-corfu nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads
corfu-popupinfo evil-collection-corfu corfu cus-load corfu-autoloads
docker-compose-mode docker-compose-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie executable
dockerfile-mode-autoloads vue-mode-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
ssass-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
eglot-booster-autoloads eglot-autoloads track-changes-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads autopair-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads treesit-auto treesit treesit-auto-autoloads
marginalia marginalia-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads savehist
evil-collection-vertico vertico vertico-autoloads avy-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode doom-themes-ext-org
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap doom-dracula-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f s dash compat compat-30 doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads compat-autoloads
evil-collection-info info seq-autoloads nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
nerd-icons-autoloads evil-collection-which-key which-key
which-key-autoloads use-package-diminish tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc parse-time iso8601 time-date
format-spec auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json ansi-color
gcmh gcmh-autoloads autorevert filenotify general general-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads use-package-ensure evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-dired
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr warnings icons rx evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring
edmacro kmacro evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads finder-inf
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads diredfl-autoloads dired-single
dired-single-autoloads all-the-icons-dired map byte-opt all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dired dired-loaddefs
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads use-package-core
display-line-numbers use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 910410 584255)
 (symbols 48 46732 3)
 (strings 32 203349 48898)
 (string-bytes 1 7434336)
 (vectors 16 110076)
 (vector-slots 8 2444820 715504)
 (floats 8 1489 3472)
 (intervals 56 42025 50370)
 (buffers 984 63))