Subject: Re: bug#74218: [PATCH] Ask confirmation before sending region to search engine.

From: Fabio Natali <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2024 13:18:27 +0000

On 2024-11-06, 14:34 +0200, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Last, but not least: this contribution almost exhausts the amount of
> changes we can accept from you without a copyright assignment.  Would
> you like to start at this time your legal paperwork of assigning the
> copyright to the FSF, so that we could accept your future
> contributions without limitations?  If so, I will send you the form to
> fill and the instructions to go with it.

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your quick and thorough reply.

All points that you mention make sense to me, I'll work towards a v2
that addresses all of them.

In the meanwhile, I'd be very glad to fill out the copyright assignment
paperwork, would you be able to send me the form and/or point me to any
relevant instructions?

Thanks, have a lovely day, Fabio.

-- 
Fabio Natali
https://fabionatali.com