Subject: bug#74203: [PATCH] gnu: coreutils: Disable cp/reflink-auto.sh as it can fail on btrfs

From: "Collin J. Doering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 10:42:21 -0500

* gnu/packages/base.scm: Similarly to
nix (https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/190211), disable
tests/cp/reflink-auto.sh test as it can fail on btrfs. This was discovered by
the cuirass.genenetwork.org build farm.

Change-Id: If1cc3d516c5807e580ec64ab93670e30090581a7
---
 gnu/packages/base.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/base.scm b/gnu/packages/base.scm
index 4e8121ae2c..bed708fc27 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/base.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/base.scm
@@ -506,6 +506,8 @@ (define-public coreutils
                                    "tests/split/fail.sh"
                                    ;; These tests error
                                    "tests/dd/nocache.sh"
+                                   ;; These tests can intermitently fail on btrfs
+                                   "tests/cp/reflink-auto.sh"
                                    ;; These tests fail
                                    "tests/cp/sparse.sh"
                                    "tests/cp/special-f.sh"

base-commit: 915f807ce61c48c34141f0300ea7623170f4148a
-- 
2.46.0