Subject: bug#74162: closed (Re: bug#74162: 30.0.92; debbugs.el: customizeable column widths)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2024 09:00:03 +0000

Your bug report

#74162: 30.0.92; debbugs.el: customizeable column widths

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74162: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74162
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74162: 30.0.92; debbugs.el: customizeable column widths
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2024 09:59:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Hi,

Hi Christopher,

>> I was wondering if it would be possible to add an option to
>> customize the column widths that are set in the tabular display
>> generated by `debbugs-gnu-bugs'.
>
> In short: yes, it could be possible to change. Unfortunately I'm short
> in time, it might take some further days until I'll respond in detail.

I've added the user options debbugs-gnu-width-id,
debbugs-gnu-width-state, debbugs-gnu-width-submitter, and
debbugs-gnu-width-title to debbugs. Will appear soon on GNU ELPA (as
debbugs 0.42).

Closing the bug.

Best regrds, Michael.

Subject: 30.0.92; debbugs.el: customizeable column widths
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2024 09:05:09 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, hopefully this an acceptable place to subbmit debbugs feature requests. I was wondering if it would be possible to add an option to customize the column widths that are set in the tabular display generated by `debbugs-gnu-bugs'. After some research, I see that they are hardcoded into the code that defines the derived mode, in debbugs-gnu.el:

```
(define-derived-mode debbugs-gnu-mode tabulated-list-mode "Debbugs"
```

...some other code, then...

```
  (setq tabulated-list-format [("Id"         5 debbugs-gnu-sort-id)
			       ("State"     10 debbugs-gnu-sort-state)
			       ("Submitter" 18 debbugs-gnu-sort-submitter)
			       ("Title"     10 debbugs-gnu-sort-title)])

```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.92 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-29 built on theoden
Repository revision: 8a4d13e370cb816438816a4af77f70f4d0de9618
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/xvannwl24d94y8126vyygdbl5fcws48n-emacs-org-9.7.12/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.12/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/znls5lgpz8jy7p43gfc5pkh64qmq3h8s-emacs-transient-0.7.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/50kgkws0hr3ab46ddbmbr45rfhw0gbqf-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ispell dabbrev apropos nndoc gnus-dup cl-print
cus-start project pcmpl-unix em-xtra em-unix em-tramp em-term term ehelp
em-smart em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe
em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
esh-var eshell esh-cmd helm-external helm-net ffap debbugs-gnu add-log
debbugs soap-client warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp
debbugs-compat shortdoc comp-common mailalias smtpmail help-fns
radix-tree bbdb-message url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth shr-color
color mule-util flow-fill sort gnus-cite smiley mm-archive mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-bcklg calc-misc calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs vc-hg vc-bzr gemini-mode dired-aux tramp-cmds
fortran misearch multi-isearch view gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table
nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher
face-remap oc-basic ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
image-file image-converter tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh winner
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info
info discomfort debase-objectmanager debase eieio-base mathjax
xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac
uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr
esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs
esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree
generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x ascii-table-autoloads
server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async straight-autoloads cl-extra
straight green-phosphor-theme mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat
xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date
format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load mu4e-autoloads
yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads tmr-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads rx gemini-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads 0x0-autoloads guix-emacs annotate-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1180448 203410) (symbols 48 52223 8)
 (strings 32 208948 17414) (string-bytes 1 7608096)
 (vectors 16 115571) (vector-slots 8 1998473 156688)
 (floats 8 1295 7245) (intervals 56 46709 2956) (buffers 984 122))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ