Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add emacs-parinfer-rust-mode

From: Lee Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2024 11:13:23 +0000

Hello Guix,

This patch series adds justinbarclay's parinfer-rust-mode package for Emacs.
This package loads a shared Rust library to do all the parinfer heavy-lifting.

I ported the most recent version of parinfer-rust-mode and the Rust library
parinfer-rust-emacs and left the older emacs-parinfer-mode and parinfer-rust
untouched because I didn't know if it was within the scope of this work to get
rid of them.

Note also for parinfer-rust-emacs I copied all the `modify-phases' stuff from
parinfer-rust above, I can't imagine someone needs all the non-Emacs files
installing but who knows.

Could I please get some feedback or review on these patches? This is my first
time sending patches into Guix so apologies if I've made any obvious mistakes.
I wasn't sure also if it was appropriate to add my name to the tops of files
etc.

Apologies also if I've made a mess sending this a few times, I think my email
client and get send-email have been acting up.

Lee Thompson (4):
  * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-track-changes): New variable.
  * gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-emacs-0.19): New variable.
  * gnu/packages/text-editors.scm (parinfer-rust-emacs): New variable.
  * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-parinfer-rust-mode): New variable.

 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm    | 24 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm    | 66 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm | 53 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 143 insertions(+)

base-commit: 6e50b0c56a8cc767bd3acb26638f78c450bde718
-- 
2.43.0