Subject: [bug#74158] [PATCH v2 0/4] Emacs parinfer-rust-mode

From: Lee Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 16:59:29 +0000

Greetings all,

I've tried my best to respond to feedback from my last patch series.  For
parinfer-rust-emacs in text-editors.scm I decided to remove anything not
relevant to Emacs and swapped the code to use a G-Expression.  Changes also
have been made for emacs-parinfer-rust-mode in emacs-xyz.scm.

Again apologies for any obvious mistakes, thanks!

Lee Thompson (4):
  gnu: Add emacs-track-changes.
  gnu: Add rust-emacs-0.19.
  gnu: Add parinfer-rust-emacs.
  gnu: Add emacs-parinfer-rust-mode.

 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm    | 24 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm    | 65 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 130 insertions(+)

base-commit: 6e50b0c56a8cc767bd3acb26638f78c450bde718
-- 
2.46.0