Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Improve emacs-popwin definition.

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 14:42:47 +0100

gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-popwin): No need to switch off tests during
build and no native-inputs needed.

Change-Id: If0242b306a15ddb3a2598651a23519f56ca757d7
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 44 +++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 488b4cb5d7..46fee0b7d6 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -15770,32 +15770,28 @@ (define-public emacs-find-file-in-project
     (license license:gpl3+)))
 
 (define-public emacs-popwin
-  (package
-    (name "emacs-popwin")
-    (version "1.0.2")
-    (source
-     (origin
-       (method git-fetch)
-       (uri (git-reference
-             (url "https://github.com/emacsorphanage/popwin")
-             (commit version)))
-       (file-name (git-file-name name version))
-       (sha256
-        (base32 "1x1iimzbwb5izbia6aj6xv49jybzln2qxm5ybcrcq7xync5swiv1"))))
-    (build-system emacs-build-system)
-    (arguments
-     (list
-      #:tests? #f ; requires an attached terminal
-      ))
-    (native-inputs
-     (list emacs-ert-runner))
-    (home-page "https://github.com/emacsorphanage/popwin")
-    (synopsis "Popup window manager for Emacs")
-    (description
-     "This package provides utilities for treating certain windows as @dfn{pop
+  (let ((commit "215d6cb509b11c63394a20666565cd9e9b2c2eab")
+        (revision "1"))
+    (package
+      (name "emacs-popwin")
+      (version (git-version "1.0.2" revision commit))
+      (source
+       (origin
+         (method git-fetch)
+         (uri (git-reference
+               (url "https://github.com/emacsorphanage/popwin")
+               (commit commit)))
+         (file-name (git-file-name name version))
+         (sha256
+          (base32 "1x1iimzbwb5izbia6aj6xv49jybzln2qxm5ybcrcq7xync5swiv1"))))
+      (build-system emacs-build-system)
+      (home-page "https://github.com/emacsorphanage/popwin")
+      (synopsis "Popup window manager for Emacs")
+      (description
+       "This package provides utilities for treating certain windows as @dfn{pop
 up windows}, which close automatically when quitting a command or selecting
 another window.")
-    (license license:gpl3+)))
+      (license license:gpl3+))))
 
 (define-public emacs-pyvenv
   (package

base-commit: 6ea75bb9bcc52521f0bb3f121799745fdc17f1c9
prerequisite-patch-id: d25195b4e1177b65c112f12ce6a8c6fd677d430f
prerequisite-patch-id: 21c9b22cf88720a3866c89eff457a620d4f46a49
prerequisite-patch-id: 597a68483d6b4508fad8a4169c0501772c52f0ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 276433312238328ddcc97f19cbeeba6e867910da
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fdaabc01b62313e7f712839adfc7d904760af9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d5a7950362d4623c5496fd25e53b312e5097cbd
prerequisite-patch-id: be592100aaf9376b65933557ef9c6f59229fc7b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 19c3a74488dca2b33171d68e37514156193cf7f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 73d5f0016ba4258f5124ef5a9450b72c0e189890
prerequisite-patch-id: 02ec2a5f913dceed7e8be5862fba4a5a24f55e6e
prerequisite-patch-id: cbd06ca60a11bc8dbbe056e278caea1fd38c3932
prerequisite-patch-id: 40ef2785ff9d3af0b71b1d9ea5ab571b50dc32b0
prerequisite-patch-id: e1e9373db1e0bb4471ad109d2d91845344aef081
prerequisite-patch-id: 3321465efed19531278776e1a891918db7149b90
prerequisite-patch-id: afb7caef327efc72253e229c5ae8a29eae330d75
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f843145ec235609420081bf3d0f021ff4b7e416
prerequisite-patch-id: cbfe4a44a6244df4c020d359661c7136061b7762
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d0602e7fa34879329c2455a490718785e2d679a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b741cff2798c899859e1753c1e84052334e0e1b
prerequisite-patch-id: ebac6a14e82dcbdcae893e636d138ddbabad2bd0
prerequisite-patch-id: 88ef4e6f60f4da630f5052dca85ae99c91f6b339
prerequisite-patch-id: f543a2c9ff19a545460c0db43ee89cfee7b44ca7
prerequisite-patch-id: d84f722e4cd118285d676d62b02a9b1c040c2aa5
prerequisite-patch-id: 089eb942f40700fc246a53e9a64ad5164a52d0f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c63bb6ebd610ca3562d0c8a72e7d2a6b7669528
prerequisite-patch-id: 70567c5ee0257426bb0705681c637593ad9cb064
prerequisite-patch-id: a801facc4c12041064e16416bd8a9d659f84e2d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ee4a4dfecd0490c87daa8ac7581aa77ffc079e4
prerequisite-patch-id: c16e7f0034056b0342e0a9f29abd5b882cbd5cf6
prerequisite-patch-id: 52be20d44ccd8d5913f82b7036a72d9dbe5ae758
prerequisite-patch-id: cf90ddb14f707f33fa810d6f0f95dc988355ac2e
prerequisite-patch-id: 647e65940238f5a44f6ad3335386b88731f0b6a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dd741cd0180b0ef07a2fa2eec17f2dccbd6c227
prerequisite-patch-id: 04f01b1bda33033c103870779df3f21b6661a19b
prerequisite-patch-id: fadfcf5469a22529e1fdf9841786aefc230a1fea
prerequisite-patch-id: faee615f71887a885a7b0c045e2dd9774bbfa4ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 32e7cbe3f6634d8e4ff0bc29f5292615dd04ee07
prerequisite-patch-id: b15bf320628b8459996857fb5f80ae4baab698ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 27e8c85adf182620f8b71d04bc7911f85d4561a2
prerequisite-patch-id: ed044763167bab61999f2d5758c873c5337ac353
prerequisite-patch-id: 902bfa63a4e0d1c9a8b837ee5c9c4c5ca7381b6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 433286031494682dd8ac3c3e3b8dcb4415d34c5c
prerequisite-patch-id: 38c9b7375e20b88ac6ae426160d7320b38d9ea01
prerequisite-patch-id: 4234229f6f49df071f5dde92bc6c23b44bf35c29
prerequisite-patch-id: 935fc55a8e245ad46c09f967656139fe71004668
prerequisite-patch-id: bdb56ce49c77a0b246c40304e743f10234ff8a24
prerequisite-patch-id: bb4e5e69f71129b2fa6b8f2aad6a7a1904fd5467
prerequisite-patch-id: 75acd53e40f3d66b7f8c5c7d58955f29a190202d
prerequisite-patch-id: 650eab1fd36209baeb920eb1c7dd5d617347bfe3
prerequisite-patch-id: e99124954ff7d485c938594d310e154f9d92c1b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 00e9fb9a93690249fec8d998ecd2d76cea0e2123
prerequisite-patch-id: 656444f35b1fb2a7f7a8b7167ac21f9341c15a39
prerequisite-patch-id: 087fdd1591997d0225ba99061a1adf6a999419aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 014bf2bf4474430079427107fdcd1c4268f0f5ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 197b762dee2c311bb54220c5407a183f4d0d4c54
prerequisite-patch-id: b59d3b3c9e127650eb3b567d2b550dac17716d1b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ad951047bffe498a24044027f5d2a40dfcc9de6
prerequisite-patch-id: 4788586e708202ac13719c5ee36b10cfaa5eb37a
prerequisite-patch-id: 864df7e17a86116fab218d3de6c7ff36661344fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 493621dec54a00ecc157479992a40365cda15ada
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fe8806f1ef4ac43ba5481924bcbbca53b4f7122
prerequisite-patch-id: d264d531341e20a84ad7bc2372dbc602efb5f358
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ca0303fbc4036e18ae2216611469c0d606785a1
prerequisite-patch-id: c92428b5d7500926ef8202b418bba7582c71efd2
prerequisite-patch-id: 834c389f428eb5747c8a5691cde22701e9d64c89
prerequisite-patch-id: 4270147339d893d738ee9d09c582cd0b55016dec
prerequisite-patch-id: adac4f2a8bbe05d419384aba2dad791b5a6986d9
prerequisite-patch-id: aaff5ca11fdea6b3ebcfaf375014c60b6297f96c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b001af0d496426eb2b128b72ce63016a7fd7d87
prerequisite-patch-id: 31e653786fa1669714e401de7a804bf2310736ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 8548f6a5480fa472852fb6809bd2c70af1c5f0de
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c3fbbeff25f643c8c441b36ef3fc758c8c5b084
prerequisite-patch-id: 52fe126179d3238a8be12808197da881619f5ec5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a712e85b3b115f8e024d9fad70d7122cf1e89f2
prerequisite-patch-id: fb24a3ac8ded334654b135fa8f1fa1c2fb8321a5
prerequisite-patch-id: ee9a689c528b50e5f93b2221e4736913249f471a
prerequisite-patch-id: cff68383652c16b73893ecc603109d030449eea1
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bfc50b0d6b131a12b904c16823303596a0795f7
prerequisite-patch-id: ad5b1894a6ffe426911bf4232e98b59bf17456dc
prerequisite-patch-id: f921438e1d3a9e74b06118fb31dc2a474f284b2c
prerequisite-patch-id: 223075435a968a0f6fbeced33d8b5c4d0de6cbfb
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f04494f1cf9d3e15e5a9a8aa6b8d1f91cfeaa3b
prerequisite-patch-id: d60a1db7c1552c7c94364310e64e8bc74dc48bf9
prerequisite-patch-id: 080243871111a83817d0e1c982e91c9787e3f885
prerequisite-patch-id: b1fc6defb6733389038cc6fabd1efe98b14b7fb4
prerequisite-patch-id: ffd3f7137059999cd46aa6fc7242421129e1a846
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ee2fec33e40360e4dd80aa0a20279db605d671b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4830625efd958369eeb9986f0c9ed3ef5b0e1491
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b4842f46304b6d620589119383fb8d75ec90f39
prerequisite-patch-id: f71077d759d872af6065c842078231c3eb71fac4
prerequisite-patch-id: ffc232f3f3d79220008b3e7ee29c07462c98f76a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d2cfdd3c2ed70238aeb03657a0a98bb8a85c60c
prerequisite-patch-id: 4773c18404dd82441636402df9544cfb78bbe697
prerequisite-patch-id: e9c1ae6a44d9249ddcd2ef0a7d33753130e88ff2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0dc9945eb97fffa8328791e39e0e2468a320281b
prerequisite-patch-id: c153d16863a4bb0e8a1d48f9d5f222c1fdb01680
prerequisite-patch-id: 4aef7fe2e51bc5fe736603a3ff43035678ad89e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9337e317c9a237fb33298c24d9f19b7c855fddcd
prerequisite-patch-id: 38f7168b8c4763657c59388616e557264fdfae7f
prerequisite-patch-id: b7f4856fd95b93ec7035dc72fd8e2a59a2802aed
prerequisite-patch-id: baddcf56994bea0f252bdbe92676334306af7aeb
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b689daff2c114e0ba4a0fa43bf361850363b8c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 71abd53f3295fa8139bb63280364a3bb788daf7e
prerequisite-patch-id: ca74b8d4fc5b8141495722535a44f78cb2e81ccf
prerequisite-patch-id: ff7eddb035687769b9b17360e07a66e9a7934978
prerequisite-patch-id: ac0d6e69a3e63360527cb5b277bc5af1fa10da61
prerequisite-patch-id: fc7b3bc531e473694e61236f35a80418757cb3e2
prerequisite-patch-id: ba37e6d3e1572aa3fe6df2808f732a5176d4e080
prerequisite-patch-id: c7991c2f165e2e42e304af29ff27c1f5f32f3c11
prerequisite-patch-id: cfe263cf069fa59d9d5ef53ec57b3891c6ac8ed5
prerequisite-patch-id: 515adfc489341a72bace7f85e95b23d1aa7cfa6a
prerequisite-patch-id: 0fd1449d63563109e1efe2514cd82d4274d14387
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a62e8df1f674ea314ae6c7da67a8b2ad54fc386
prerequisite-patch-id: c9789ea8b04c4e7f4d5c307aef6e7c18efebe11c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5489dc7fae43ac5a2f12dd58185c577f7e9a20a1
prerequisite-patch-id: fa9e753d2681de640ababe5600cfa9b53ee3858f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7098083bea3591012ea722222e24e43f03a6110b
prerequisite-patch-id: 1915e17f71f70410fe729a8cecb0ddd26dab4daa
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d6860b7dd9934f193b3a01c7114cb9b48f06f80
prerequisite-patch-id: dcf3753df67b2ab20c6ac3de30546a61e71b54fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c2f3a193dd17c708d9562c4792908e6abb36829
prerequisite-patch-id: fa15864cfa3755121720d973df82fb816befa4d5
prerequisite-patch-id: e4b6ced9496c9d2f0ef699242dbafc306f83ad24
prerequisite-patch-id: 08b739a39ec1348f5f6677dac659d5c345dee0ff
prerequisite-patch-id: b3b881fe334d0c38833c8900e57ab64f2bbe9f78
prerequisite-patch-id: a98327e790788d1050e2a001434c4f4bff588823
prerequisite-patch-id: 43df9a6ea87619bde1e8f2231ef7f65504b1d2e4
prerequisite-patch-id: c5688fa2fbf9c0bd9b38fef13c396809beb85a8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 872146e1bfbdea7471f6b86d51db8508eb823cf6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fcf721baad40cd72f9abbcc8b816910dd43547c
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ad1ebd4bc5429af9b3dd6e17a62a37bcfadc6e8
prerequisite-patch-id: d6ceb70f2f9ab29bde40322fdc88000ba914fb9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e62cdc2862a79c5cd23306ac649bb453271ffcd
prerequisite-patch-id: 672f4d0233dc4853ba0ca65260da8964fde0f796
prerequisite-patch-id: 62527d3f8d725a71a43e93f560007ba6da65ae72
prerequisite-patch-id: b7fa7f2d153e404286d2a080a5cd34dfc1bdeeb5
prerequisite-patch-id: 265e866fdc53539711ea7cff4a6d046b8bba1a2a
prerequisite-patch-id: aae8ff190143c1ebce074c879f7f98cfdc8d606c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5624a32dc64d7a65b3a8e236c89449389ba33ab9
prerequisite-patch-id: 79b33f082d99083f9fb40948c2c86f8708262330
prerequisite-patch-id: b9e6abf0282c670256590890fd6d2814322ef45f
prerequisite-patch-id: 085e01071e6e9e3ff371562519f4e999f845a50c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c8920fe5e959620c81ed2c79491dff632cd0769
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e9a9f40673ef0df002065048e13ae8ca9c62f37
prerequisite-patch-id: f5e76a4fb38d76a48d1708a0dc2b39e0179f623d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c1e8c700eec791ca6b0a61fa3a2af8c5fab154d
prerequisite-patch-id: b338c8cc81a8db74a77613f37109c643d9022b91
prerequisite-patch-id: b746d3e5dbf1884f3cfa102be3a6c7add75a727f
prerequisite-patch-id: e227f0a84f32969f0065564d7ba5f0d56cf6169f
prerequisite-patch-id: 26d3d86ab08a59358bd0ef5a06e30b5bc6fe7d0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7cafcfa44f6a66fdddfc3337ed7f19bb99c706b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 71a3ff761ab9cd08c522ac285ed899b747aee0b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 57dddcbc16bc889782439ead8b9ecc820c5db48c
prerequisite-patch-id: 801365569ca84d7d8eb3fcac27b375714e234dc6
prerequisite-patch-id: a382575fd0c5bdc13984ef9c829f07c82277fa18
prerequisite-patch-id: ba1691b5ba8170e7430e8c69e2572e5420e88a7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 670d983956d542aa4af2fdb7847c48ea8ea4d639
prerequisite-patch-id: 516c9dafd0cc0b786ccde4ee5764bb7b0c9e804e
prerequisite-patch-id: 40994af87a72f9b4b85b1d1c131050b58726c8b6
prerequisite-patch-id: b79fd3a091c236d233d932365a9163405dd87fec
prerequisite-patch-id: 82177091daeda97800752f131fadb715650ef2c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 63db4d6bd6d750781de666256134ff784e2e7847
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c9c25a1a746f4f380f9065efed11b1b557d9795
prerequisite-patch-id: 34148f53ef605b5a9bb0f001b375e72d8a1711dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 299df20288084ad1304e1b9de7f24eb4e5aa712a
prerequisite-patch-id: dd42cfa6f62e6ffd5f525ceab1db9c72e2107abd
prerequisite-patch-id: 5505a24afbfa99d4ce2d4072ecb3b8a7788525f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 453943f5951ee3fb9411bb4d87c27c4565d856ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 1518cc6590a2be2c6989251d257fd0f299486a96
prerequisite-patch-id: 0373905f21f60d8aac61be9f813e6b3e93982241
prerequisite-patch-id: 45cfcfd330ab0ee1d84c3bfc91bd8273e07b1532
prerequisite-patch-id: 41cc06d537278baaf4eac9fcb330ad08b0a7d8d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 246a683ad6063f26d3164b70a25946d0ff195493
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c0f660eac5296ae90b823a4d474fb83e229350c
prerequisite-patch-id: 033bba8c5bd5605cedd7efe3e036d4d213ccb9cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 554991b5c023199e381a98f33497bac458bf2d54
prerequisite-patch-id: c5acba5ebae1cfc40d37d05681c4580fe8d0da0f
prerequisite-patch-id: adfb2929254f03549ed7e90817af5da519d15e5c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2938ec3d54c56f93986c48dd62ef19110086041e
prerequisite-patch-id: e16ca9b71559dfe0a7fcad0dae8fcc2f12db6ca5
prerequisite-patch-id: cdf92dc7b5626f686639f804ffef4c3c8cca7da5
prerequisite-patch-id: 902b4d0eaea5d224f9a6f74fab3fe5fbe7391a41
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cc252c67115c1e3c371063ed913af3c0cb9d86b
prerequisite-patch-id: 666eb27f012599a2c1022330d3f3ac29ef4d35c8
prerequisite-patch-id: c7c90d4cf2f4e8ba3ccb402237de5b466dea0e9f
prerequisite-patch-id: eb1ca693ef1b444b7167ff83ed7f2bc657997b42
prerequisite-patch-id: bf3600a9f05de1153d3e067730fe5cda65d1c313
prerequisite-patch-id: cdb81cd74771366cd87be8603128f779d23b7df1
prerequisite-patch-id: 914944c14201b729c14200242ee0c97ec0c148ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a9983afce81b7c6b8409ee49dc017fb20e4a207
prerequisite-patch-id: aa8ce596de0c607938fdad7301253bce93d19b4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ed12461b4f94fa602a8dff4369fbb8c55eee1bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 08c6255ca67b9f69b2c837e7058e31cc451dc57a
prerequisite-patch-id: 35f1b8f8e5ea1ab3532f2fd83bdf071849a35f4a
prerequisite-patch-id: b0ac07405c43a184d1983ae780ebd5414fa9e0e9
prerequisite-patch-id: ce1cb57b342129c6402803863db472c39806fd36
prerequisite-patch-id: a20fbbf3c79930b0c834c298569c8f9a34b4c9ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 91bb86d29a711166c4a78613bbd5151aace59937
prerequisite-patch-id: 999a7ecfcfe963278a99d18bcbd0840fc48cc015
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f92cea1632b6efc48dd9b78c48035e469c462ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 68735c6bfafe7618c7b04c15906a76268078d3a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 5de5b98f72f067b59463bb5b513902c1bdd016dd
prerequisite-patch-id: b1316aadd920dba74ec21395d90e3bf608e2ab39
prerequisite-patch-id: cebc6a69e824393686c1bb669ba66b47888f4854
prerequisite-patch-id: f7a19c1e03613c709f4334fffa8db06d512dac2f
prerequisite-patch-id: e8b14dd33ab4fc1c0e2e1032c96c48895b0136be
prerequisite-patch-id: efe086ceb5c89139058a43969a7e4d23a227e290
prerequisite-patch-id: c83dac00227c473d12d777e30b3ee08c87210a6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ae6a595c88f9825f5e1a56a6f3d996eaaa7cc60
prerequisite-patch-id: ed8990ba5e3e65bed89650827a4036ed394e44a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 16228096f32c8ea63343b577d59596d04a9cb37f
prerequisite-patch-id: a330f8ea62bab8907311fe4b3f28b79e1378567b
prerequisite-patch-id: 813909996c1e881552c4c984017ed44097fdba3f
prerequisite-patch-id: d1c4bd00a7be41d5e301019b7d96e3f9f793bda6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b2b333d40d62ff02a0c0f02c2c933942925c53f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e904e54a5047a8e67e83d0a90b3484630545bc8
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c0930082ecb060b3edd7fd52d08c3c051ffa147
prerequisite-patch-id: 647ff7a8b4dc910fc28a6e7171f9e05110606fe9
prerequisite-patch-id: de07804ce7d3fc846b7a2b9f0c97a9afdf3184ed
prerequisite-patch-id: ddd400d0006070185392ce3e91b3e6013f82e0a7
prerequisite-patch-id: ac3d661e922064a91546e4de8fd81b3cd9088491
prerequisite-patch-id: 82450c8c1d907a7b08720078e943948ea8746b35
prerequisite-patch-id: b477783beed57a079431d03e861c43b8ad0b6a6b
prerequisite-patch-id: 25c4eb8ea1fdb7314ebcba3091b6d36d15a3ce99
prerequisite-patch-id: cda589295e28c411d8f277d18c83c9eb9b5ee304
prerequisite-patch-id: f8eb489918fac5a318b4cf55599dda5af80b5106
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b3fa52d4f66630ff1595a349fe111dd08497298
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b8f03cfdad000631155145923241cb2cc9dc680
prerequisite-patch-id: 5abf83c643609c7f68bcf143c611facbbc3b487a
prerequisite-patch-id: 278c0c2b5d275306727b573cac2ebd8e2c488fe3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f1a94f5834abbd79b37b307a329287eb2ac7878
prerequisite-patch-id: c730f18457d7250093493407a3734e1ff31f7856
prerequisite-patch-id: c6145b8fa7db83f563e9e22e58ab9a3d2baffae2
prerequisite-patch-id: d173ceaaaf85c52622597e6bed0bd40164f1a168
prerequisite-patch-id: fd98e9e593c16674576c0062a115c54586cfb961
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ff974515776deaf576acf73c22ef34fec60b6cc
prerequisite-patch-id: e0aaa58dfcf299b29c8e1b10487d3f990a086acc
prerequisite-patch-id: 201aacbddebb9d5bbdc34c61f7a74934e7faf92a
prerequisite-patch-id: d22a3f1c07f4fdcafbda33f8f31fafc79962ac4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 27f171efbd646d20583b66a5baa935ceba94fd53
prerequisite-patch-id: afaa76ff19d7ae80d4f5e9ae7c09ad0b86384945
prerequisite-patch-id: 3030ba96ddd28f90dcfd144a0173754a8b20b7f0
prerequisite-patch-id: d26f393b04326aef46c64ca720fadb9b02639c66
prerequisite-patch-id: ab30e2fc869d902e0dc5c53b073da36a6ea05d6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 37a1107a723304111cac005269b69529b0d804c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 732359f1d3b209cdf35f1944d5722536ff3170c3
prerequisite-patch-id: b983326e8cb920db636205d19f7ac7c202de7d44
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fbef4a33642d43bf7352b7b85785315e422b47b
prerequisite-patch-id: 63134e2f16a0622f9f8daeaea4690f7ebf479376
prerequisite-patch-id: a37fe956987a1f899f786157af26051387d55ddf
prerequisite-patch-id: d09212c97281b2da4657dfd801169d564d045751
prerequisite-patch-id: 62c3dfdbc693f03def7b037fe9f05323da1115ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 33468b59bcf95ea0c1c8df5c15dc4afa45b2c514
prerequisite-patch-id: 11021919c3356a7581505943b654959b49fb28f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e74de7d573d7ff0bcf6c0082bd0c07dd847ed8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c19da117c8b878dbd6625f6a25b27ac02ebe5c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 48dbed89caa7fd3f006fc4501c7fc5c5469e50df
prerequisite-patch-id: 63134e2f16a0622f9f8daeaea4690f7ebf479376
prerequisite-patch-id: 3190abdce2555d46688f1a92a3023c142fbb8e8e
prerequisite-patch-id: e7c33740c5bb45b71bfbcd2d0d1e68dfad4916c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a319d1a4410e81b899e94983546eacece14394d
prerequisite-patch-id: a884acdc24a9169d7334b380adcc91081abbf7a0
prerequisite-patch-id: ecf705fc92c174566f728932c3b0da910d39f764
prerequisite-patch-id: 59f387fc39960741df8ae4cebaa7b6df45269f99
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c7738efa08bed6a3cda7befd22457f1d710e76e
prerequisite-patch-id: 54e2286584aedafe81702559bfb20a22357f7e98
prerequisite-patch-id: a3272af6c9c78d115a245b219276bf7ea48ffc04
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fc630edc0d256bdb546be3f3493a77a5acbc2c7
prerequisite-patch-id: d474960e891f17bea4b39555a3557bc67085eeb8
prerequisite-patch-id: a0a6b5aeb5135a2ee9a3e3e4bd9c7f5c5388b6d4
prerequisite-patch-id: ea85bd6bd9e741a4e5fd3ce969d09468608d8e10
prerequisite-patch-id: f94cfa34d2c19c94285cf04fd9edea5af011b69c
prerequisite-patch-id: d1ef91608ad8e338d8f02bfeb530fd3303375623
prerequisite-patch-id: 006b319edaac1eb9b2755104321f6a63af2eb76d
prerequisite-patch-id: bdb4ae23860656533e1b824d14e65ea2b4540903
prerequisite-patch-id: 72fdb6a69407fa2f5bcdb18c4c45c8105287490b
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f041177fbb0ee2cf1bb3f12d42218668c2c8181
prerequisite-patch-id: fa30e0665770fe8de0b879bcd0014bc7c399f82a
prerequisite-patch-id: 09e4bc6b495036bce65d146179ec5991925b827b
prerequisite-patch-id: b37b469419ba7d2d97a2462d7ce0365a41c32e08
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ed709a812aae533079f0cde6572ffe350eea47b
prerequisite-patch-id: 568a79b73ee79029ee9fd4f1295d0239560f3a47
prerequisite-patch-id: 216576f01819bc1076a7f2b9ccc0e4a6513aec6e
prerequisite-patch-id: acf0c58ce8a0829a583f1645dc2688ac14a66eb5
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e04ee42a019ac0608f7862b44f33db6aabac8b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 52d15ea10679eddde0b7045e0cecc0b0c5513d92
prerequisite-patch-id: 115f7d19ad102612a12798203cdb3ec1a3e4bb0d
prerequisite-patch-id: efe54ed6b8fa825f097e555e2f4d083994ee3824
prerequisite-patch-id: 27f4c0bc6db377a4af026493f71ce1202e3106c7
prerequisite-patch-id: efb8d4a0c2bf1b9492acc22a9edf0d66d064217b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0118c572a3a6de7edb1897da3a3027a62c71ec37
prerequisite-patch-id: 4269a17742907f60281f18056c4586637d5f6946
prerequisite-patch-id: fe7b76e6994d254569d99a8f65144dbcfb029269
prerequisite-patch-id: c853de6815cc3ba10307d10b4b13176234bea2d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3aa23428693688751bb14a2fbe464f5693ae13d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f0ca744a21be95e47c8c9105dfe1e7fd0dc59c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 58d02a8a34b46c4bccb56bde0d1dcced751ceac6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ff985dfd23b97db502b971da9e6ff6b52e61ba4
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b08ecdda5b6b35430be149a991bd0b17404dedc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c23311f265ee7c8494ee6bfbed4cae7154ab227
prerequisite-patch-id: 050268fff5f4e0748dbabbdb5f1421e39664c5d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d98d7b1e1454e0bccb679f37010e948bbb2e7f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ef4b880fd8e0b640157a285bce0417c31e5156f
prerequisite-patch-id: de8ec49057de5627d9515171a5a416c96230efa4
prerequisite-patch-id: d172946cbbed67051437d009b2d7e4bd162691b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0587fefcd74b86c55ebcf783ff1588430a05d510
prerequisite-patch-id: 62f6e778d9f0ef845bb6a8ac303e900f8e42f07a
prerequisite-patch-id: f5b5391d3f677d195cd95ea9c088b20289333bd2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0cf350f09429b896e927527745bd7a6b0351d368
prerequisite-patch-id: 967d5c3ab6138517428425020058e3973a6deafb
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b081a0ac7ee5052733c69f5f98a74ab153b27b2
prerequisite-patch-id: dcbba6b1802387dd651162af79e949d8ac60ddd5
prerequisite-patch-id: aed1a5d25024ee975022cc84120641f27bc675aa
prerequisite-patch-id: bfce38a9f2ce33949023817a0491ddd2e3507dd1
prerequisite-patch-id: 473a368f5e5cabb0dc528327a608376236a58322
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f38c0b35fd7225abce96a5626f775423719fc92
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c83a46f3bcf9d3e153e2543fe9a57e5f33af286
prerequisite-patch-id: f3b4d6b233316a7b26c2447a61e85b4185103e6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4535b49be507e600adcb94f2caccdef2d5aca184
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d9cf939c1d74a1b19a9bbde76b1a614c00e1a2f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f3ed33bc8a87f663de71a0e3a6b0d26bc5034f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3644a7073eab9dffbe69e3ad672e3d1e3ddfae96
prerequisite-patch-id: 47e4aee978ab43e6ed4d530563bd356b43ea40b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e279e207160c560db1a6fca5dcd09570daa06f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d9fc4ddd5e6e6682c8ee93f8d4a4d678e0983d5
prerequisite-patch-id: faf6784a2852449315bca545b534d2044ac3578b
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ce094e4935ee7ab52512267d03dea6f75c9520e
prerequisite-patch-id: c5c988b9d3e5a0822a7ecb93752b18bedbe409be
prerequisite-patch-id: dcc17348d0c40cb7aea3e71f2739e2be419f0c66
prerequisite-patch-id: 2faccdb92a565ede6e69920d2867f043be932be8
prerequisite-patch-id: ecc5209e3e9eaf85dd1eeaf3c496301879cc4859
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d7345dc076faac40a32cf66f5d8821cd782895e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2eab357797395c73d8a36c41f339499c11372111
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cfb1fefe295c5ff20847367a3f00be8b52eae81
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fcf0eb5c8e4218cf9e130b1f7c551bc7e186c13
prerequisite-patch-id: c5d1ce0d748497455b0dc9fb64c6c078cace8253
prerequisite-patch-id: 593483bd9dff823adb4ca65613c9a2857aa1bcbc
prerequisite-patch-id: ebfec8ee5b67086376405ff9b41160744c3d621d
prerequisite-patch-id: 920a97b5335a9f02af1d73e6e7461637f01364ac
prerequisite-patch-id: cbf1855c872bb552ca4359175a3f2cce8068a515
prerequisite-patch-id: cfb615cccbf4823f04f4adebe933a90cedf8be36
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fb42be8db2137c0a07e5e5ad85c7f8605f55cfe
prerequisite-patch-id: e39ac5461e8bb9c0ec8edab7a7b318bef1480445
prerequisite-patch-id: b32dd2817f85dd6fd4c2a422b537e7c747c29e93
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a3cbf5136f1b933a8154eeef6d250e7ca034672
prerequisite-patch-id: 9cbd530b77e5b40008fd598e8b808e06f7c5395e
prerequisite-patch-id: 903595d44be687e625ab1a937832a821127f1b5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fc15d2353be79ddaf420a5757d5569ee407d6e7
prerequisite-patch-id: c3e5bb6f71edf48e853e394aa59f9434bfd385cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 43d70cbf51850357520f77e1c6e02e80f5d6e74f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5647267f5b31ac11ccdb9027aa5a43f95884a362
prerequisite-patch-id: f75dbd38eed77ff802b666c9b0f49246a46fe4f7
prerequisite-patch-id: b7b20269f9d7e6e3aa01a8abef009f64d82d7562
prerequisite-patch-id: b51326421a47b0ce44bef090e397d10e6188164f
prerequisite-patch-id: ac9429f5fdcd577db5af711a02beb313c96a5072
prerequisite-patch-id: 35532a4ef318d4daba8495a16eb69e2b4e2899e5
prerequisite-patch-id: e93e0b54049e39a747f2f2ed421524461726d437
prerequisite-patch-id: b0537ec93efb4d8af8d65af146cc29b2aa89e22a
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f959996baaea10d05d0c3c50d5c4e5520b34dbd
prerequisite-patch-id: 53974482836a05e96ed930ae8bb5aa83614b681e
prerequisite-patch-id: 550fa9e31216ff2a9d3492bab055550bc0c913f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 94e8f28e9f7622810d0b5a29836396c94e899266
prerequisite-patch-id: b1c368936c3453889647e0843cda46d8fc3da28a
prerequisite-patch-id: 16c1139689e7c10682788ed8e4d444a1502a19e2
prerequisite-patch-id: cbde9c9e959544180d83a1bbe3f45387e3bfd0b8
prerequisite-patch-id: b730a890bf6a6c23722b529c99bfd96305f4cdf0
prerequisite-patch-id: e551df244de511e579ea78fa2da34f4d7067d78e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e5099726550884dd1ac346686f52147ea797154
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a565ca91b0efe7b3bca57177cb14656c6777bbe
prerequisite-patch-id: 5575b8df5902a55e63473e8055f81365609bf242
prerequisite-patch-id: 6018341572a134130ba1cf1f7a6be228f5ec418a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8561c3bae79ec889c7d7c4760b822bb7d03adba1
prerequisite-patch-id: 2334f900bfcfdae0e143231392a257f88505c357
prerequisite-patch-id: ec77fe1700590fce67d1912907d4bf3b3af41cf4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a4421e75e5ac8235d9104741fd613de20a77545
prerequisite-patch-id: 62f7a031cf66ff4df0a2aee551735bffc9f34567
prerequisite-patch-id: 65d2c1c238a915030e77b9023122396c4750a080
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c4a2516437cdcdd77e392004f17de64e3c3c989
prerequisite-patch-id: 3153f6f30803429a7b34ab2538d3a3680c2ef393
prerequisite-patch-id: c555d1e33cc475f287a3f9cf86709ad2ba544f16
prerequisite-patch-id: e1bf3459ca8a8cf69491fa9b4c00e8d37c9dd95f
prerequisite-patch-id: dbfb44341873a29e4c9acfa98bba66417b4639ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 21191609945bed50b3d11e92deee2fadb104ef4d
prerequisite-patch-id: f5e7263d42b913c0a1a773f6c368e679b5cb52e0
prerequisite-patch-id: c0b6dd512f13da3ef2342169cb7590bce205fe68
prerequisite-patch-id: c1859c85c9607b7b0fe534862c837b3e645cf02f
prerequisite-patch-id: c6109627a484bed2de197fe414cee7028f38c3a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 7269b286c5ca781796c039616a3d821bcb4101cd
prerequisite-patch-id: d796cc001ad8038017a8f9b8319ec623f1f0fa7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 97c0163096ed80833788332e811bda890ac8704a
prerequisite-patch-id: c60cae671a476ba7fa9d4570ad9df6ade9878e71
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d5d82b302278f955ae5d69a04141c2440b89b6a
prerequisite-patch-id: 677b2c4ba749f1b221b41e6b5b47cd8d3a4f4e55
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cc58bb68d8a42401c878edce02921df95af6618
prerequisite-patch-id: 8744a88b91fad59156e3de3ec6528744e4d716cc
prerequisite-patch-id: cd8e12df436ce4e51f26841f77095c37c2431748
prerequisite-patch-id: 3402f132b9c6ce090330787e2590e6bd909fa0b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 36da7960e3ab8eaba8d1d0a62ab3d613a5eff19d
prerequisite-patch-id: ae462c5d89b943597c18d25c312024c7e8157cfb
prerequisite-patch-id: 948d6d47b0919ed4023f3ef8eabc7021767120b7
prerequisite-patch-id: ae4288a8b7da6838e1edfde439faf9669ac7da2e
prerequisite-patch-id: 870feccd0f6ccf65dfb31f3a15d053da3ed700a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 7cc77a7a0b15c3d1c64db6f335c4db0cfb54d017
prerequisite-patch-id: a24e13d512ae9dd5cf5d006fce125650665b4348
prerequisite-patch-id: b72a59c603669b03ae7db8b0a89512abf9800994
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a30185844c463bbb4c66f710c8d53154bb1cb40
prerequisite-patch-id: 1712418be155b6b317d2ecfdc92948f3cf558ef6
prerequisite-patch-id: 76edcd68581a48d050435fae39b63fbf1f7ee6cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 569fef0cc4212ef9eeebbfe1e73c020814164321
prerequisite-patch-id: 359ec9ce6399f8865ad37071504bc5225c0ca079
prerequisite-patch-id: a9efa7837dd23bf12f2a15463019ae21c8a60b5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 12157e9731e491f3a7eaad0664223c93b6003037
prerequisite-patch-id: 763c7b9036d646a65174fca413319acd9960e146
prerequisite-patch-id: fce189cb60af1699997e695029d5b91b3b6492f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 12894a73ba67eb4ab498b936534c409af4d2f35d
prerequisite-patch-id: 717577560a751bec45310aa5a737a0663db904e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9298fa4f4facd86f561d006ffd6ab41431b2091a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2dd4df710472a9f66510af42239c9ad70a6c1c46
prerequisite-patch-id: a4153f7d961f7c6bdababc86048d55bf8e941f72
prerequisite-patch-id: 46a472f8b13edd393e61f926a8c522a88949fefe
prerequisite-patch-id: 6981de830f8c971280f586167212b303ac3de419
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b207f6b15931d9cd183ebf041847f733aa43cf8
prerequisite-patch-id: a0ce6efb49293f9283dec43ddaf563a848972dfb
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d516262f9cb8d659b963635f4606570749c6200
prerequisite-patch-id: f7f3d1b7a86d26206f90fcc7adc7a143561090d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 397bd1e1cefc06ae28f288a560a2011003fe078f
prerequisite-patch-id: 71d07e681dfbc6e35a048570a87b89f1c5df1f2b
prerequisite-patch-id: ca8db1e228e3d936431b657d0c877c2628549d10
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bccd9a1162a030cd996b3c95c0e742edda055ec
prerequisite-patch-id: ab068674e07057250cb24205f379d4f17e2d4bdf
prerequisite-patch-id: 31565bdf9d5cc51c4deb3e0fd3627b597ebe1f95
prerequisite-patch-id: 5764b4b6f573f879aa8af13db5e965138ad2ec41
prerequisite-patch-id: ad7fb82cbc22edae4fb4676014a9ca94e31b3665
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c60030ffb40ca47a0ff8493ae9b24d9f4140c94
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ee0e9da7aee61a9811f7e698c99f96c08d5e6c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ac93a1b38b2eb3054a8860fe217dfaa65afe93e
prerequisite-patch-id: fe3173f7b659fb4e44ee70753d315a12d8244454
prerequisite-patch-id: 37cdc168c1b68c7e09994f48b527e0d5d9179744
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e06605d0a5b2623df61296a7df60f656955a713
prerequisite-patch-id: 04d9c1e4b1a6c35b929a4ec6a0bfe380a766d21b
prerequisite-patch-id: 5739ff5c7a11e956ab6b935c4db4fe1c74d11156
prerequisite-patch-id: ecd1d355bfa44d237ece23810c4130cbf157e333
prerequisite-patch-id: 3eaae1fed7c529af29302bcba6aefc745a10b3f9
prerequisite-patch-id: be9aaed1ad987e8a186fa53193d5acd752a8194e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9818d2da443486985e2edf0ed36e625896278972
prerequisite-patch-id: 94f34a5a7b7d5b6113ef54dbb61b3d86a1abf55d
prerequisite-patch-id: 53c561989ca0c1c6c986975dc03388b445a7af0b
prerequisite-patch-id: c66307ccc926cd7c69bfd05a78ddf5d8ba95e0cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b1811e377aff59cd3fffe61a78c1061228cfd01
prerequisite-patch-id: e2924f9eeb508d0d3a5b558a7ecc0ad6c93dab83
prerequisite-patch-id: 34d686703169d65939e8ae2f2abf5ba6d5ac8519
prerequisite-patch-id: 9cfd1c05e9c43e791ba2fc67278649c29f9b528b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f0635f55affa96d1d6be95d453967b72c164b31
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ec62b0a185df24da47de4d13b6f427edb7311fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c710fdcb73b32ad9166d2877d306474f718418a
prerequisite-patch-id: 39c00b072e523aaed15c9bc725c349d766c15e02
prerequisite-patch-id: 730c2936fc9c6b9c8a78761c5be1c2fa29466d68
prerequisite-patch-id: 069dddb74625a26abbd03ca02dbdccc49a83d1f7
prerequisite-patch-id: ff2461ebb7cdb3880cd442594f8d63e3e0f920f5
prerequisite-patch-id: fc4bb262c8423b9c77971a1f5b8ea89f7560ea11
prerequisite-patch-id: 06ecb64610dcb12798850e904571fc839597ad5d
prerequisite-patch-id: beb3917fc349593bbfcefe30d1c02bec31828a7d
prerequisite-patch-id: 41664e14f4df2d9038d8cab38dc4b483ffa276fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 647b56718fde20526a4771a92f89745a6dbc4980
prerequisite-patch-id: 54544e48b17f73468b860bc3a0a61f12eb3467a7
prerequisite-patch-id: ec284e3d0684dd147c60754b61c41bb9255a42b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b977b3c213a53493e00f9fbf7372ae93f58e3f6
prerequisite-patch-id: e364ccd698eeb3c46b92507a127c41d25594bc06
prerequisite-patch-id: 0996163ac9a75fb8e6fcd3041a7af80724d9d29c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f2aa9c756d99034d7ad82d1daebec94a0385805
prerequisite-patch-id: f2e8d890707fe1848b0e25c5cc01d04acb207826
prerequisite-patch-id: 6baf19168de293e0c567dcc9f58c74318f6010e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9576f9d25a6671e55c44c5125cce61eb0e17fb9b
prerequisite-patch-id: b9076ea4a9af3409f40ef67c32fad6b8824eb288
prerequisite-patch-id: 46487852df0d65923f1fecbd98158a0396b0def9
prerequisite-patch-id: d39fd9ef420d899af4a66eb24f1927feb3ec25b6
prerequisite-patch-id: be682bbd12d90071e4ce54f5dcf9e88b039ec812
prerequisite-patch-id: 675944e02ac920ff0be8ded4aaa754a4e969eb48
prerequisite-patch-id: 88475833d00c27e86408dff1b5b9813dde32d1ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 95946c59f8ea442003dbd56416ccac6007da07a1
prerequisite-patch-id: a75a557b0ae77058338f0b1acccb111ca2b7d0c2
prerequisite-patch-id: 809e769ecb4f91c8a754a10d1da3076279f966a5
prerequisite-patch-id: c7ed39aac8cf2350de8ea9443c9506781ee83b7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e59527774b13feab9e5fcfe8c59a4c76e8f710e
prerequisite-patch-id: 206ddde543af14df718dc6de923ddfc8a3fd1809
prerequisite-patch-id: fcf916bb4b0238de73e7a75d1524726436b290fa
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bab5d80cd2ff854c6c7bf73a9e63481c7f161aa
prerequisite-patch-id: a9912346f4e81a86900b9119c3e1df352cde0e74
prerequisite-patch-id: da896ed900c72de3170e7bc1536afa630e253b99
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fcdcd070245a6fcfa91fcd7de7e455796506428
prerequisite-patch-id: db45e59c7bc88751122bb33f415aad8d3a863079
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c615d0c0c513fac949bf1a79c55bf0863d9238e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5798fd24e0ad6d04fbb0ca1a4450d15848946cc7
prerequisite-patch-id: aa1cccdd9bf136a0a6a0bd22611d662d30b5f307
prerequisite-patch-id: 013c7630bb3cf9af0923baad0dd48de62778c804
prerequisite-patch-id: 29da2c86c840d57bf89b40c825a9127b41c0a42f
prerequisite-patch-id: 734ef0580ec1d419cde8650583613becb89259e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 13301d3ac03b99705622c93a14f44e694dc484b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 5547daa53d7b17149970cf87535577c5297135bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 114e35494f7320a165477cb87a3e61d7a90043e0
prerequisite-patch-id: 943abaf8e271a0ce652dd09b2bb250b95eabe7bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 476790c61b7330f48e5053c2eeb4fd971d81a24d
prerequisite-patch-id: 9050655f9c30675f1391e64d7cba68cc0b11a993
prerequisite-patch-id: 70badb72d62f3e2b1ac9bc0c84c1bb863da37a28
prerequisite-patch-id: e5a5219bbd0128be7d75c18c55433188b0659554
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cca853d9f675ec9e076e9ee24784406b9cd5adf
prerequisite-patch-id: 909275c9899d2f813ee6668fa72ced7a58bf9c6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fc3c725899d1d6ac1dcd339ec2690e952178942
prerequisite-patch-id: 720b9d6daf29875791a46b8aaf882bfaaf4c0386
prerequisite-patch-id: d3c41058f9c2e51a56332e4afa83926e47210c0f
prerequisite-patch-id: a1e86444ed270b58c276d4000ba6b4e466831921
prerequisite-patch-id: d6f2aacb4302c48c8dd8756662e50059e83491f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fb51a05675cd009048aad892fa9b3925e7f4196
prerequisite-patch-id: 21f60b931f160dbf77bf36df9da092fbd09924f6
prerequisite-patch-id: ebd9e5676737bd731703a30e4c96eeaa4a61eeea
prerequisite-patch-id: 919fcdb89a319e32dc3bcd06f6e2896d5aded52e
prerequisite-patch-id: e4581956a208752a29d4a31d031516f371b9e422
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c1bd404acdecab8264dda12799200400ffe10a6
prerequisite-patch-id: aeff959b88135a73bcf1c0b98f905b3270983c0b
prerequisite-patch-id: bfe13da56c8256dc3fdacb8ec70c2aacab37f0cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 294db3c4168755f776fea9c4853e47aa3aedc66a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e3ae94438517fa040d7d494ef425ae11ced7c9e
prerequisite-patch-id: 846d9f0bca04179bca439f2ce8a3b92f56a0265a
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d9df30c95c3d02e66704310f2d2e68d7880e4aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 6afedf66a4b3cf2f090fa3c277bc4d01a715a441
prerequisite-patch-id: bbda26e79820ff86408d598230297e22a4bccfa9
prerequisite-patch-id: d4fcc49e6b06ca1233fc8602c1ea995911eb2939
prerequisite-patch-id: c61187b5695a5f875dc0d67d51462281dad198c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b05595cb2761db539fb2cdf51c4962b9e7a1654
prerequisite-patch-id: 41274ecf88fef205fe4e4efa79338c70a011ea5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 277b87a63c5c686e875a91de606ae10969791867
prerequisite-patch-id: a001b552ff9bcd50c091fc56953a186a344324ba
prerequisite-patch-id: a4bd692ad6b3690ac985da7a2678b1bbd2d1f7b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e87e1b2a4225d55d41b355ded4395abb100d3ec
prerequisite-patch-id: 254df81f082f72fe651a6a050c686eb9c828190c
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c3cf3cca496cdf357df010a2eed5f02c2844fe4
prerequisite-patch-id: 2477df553856797d1c83032d459a8969a3aa7ed3
prerequisite-patch-id: e88a50fafd7a64f2b6b6f4c18f23e435df1ee70e
prerequisite-patch-id: ddc767f52639fd31a796b200f3bd940591eb2168
prerequisite-patch-id: cf2b69b6f480cb88f593b07e07b0aacb639daa1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 83b75af9fbc80f7539b9ff1f5443f54b16acc201
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ae5d6760e21a5ac079c631ee2f5c1c5748313b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 979729be11ca81da99c198bdab38295c4f30771c
prerequisite-patch-id: 01488b23573e7437a082a63e4ece596d3f7bbece
prerequisite-patch-id: 6199014f6de03f30bc5fe64031e0834148e07881
prerequisite-patch-id: 95b8bc96ab87d544edab139f89dabb298f5cd3b0
prerequisite-patch-id: e3397fd927c853ef1553fb6ec0c0ae2c33db0e38
prerequisite-patch-id: 6842895c0e1448a931e1183fc89471b89de2e629
prerequisite-patch-id: 419e89501a9cf99ac41d80f627134d671a201d33
prerequisite-patch-id: 73b76d0a94b2d217c9f265e21252f37f392256a7
prerequisite-patch-id: e97770b6d5fc1d832a11460878549635f35c3cbe
prerequisite-patch-id: 2858ea99ed7a93517e45dba4f6bf5b78267b990a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a68913f76af324e204902fe3f81682fe4089c79
prerequisite-patch-id: 624dc6b733f5ee148152d12cda6caab8222969f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9dc3cc5c35e1777ac75c2952f395988dc4037b4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f61d2be81ebbe12daa2b8bf814301010a48c9c3
prerequisite-patch-id: 26114bbf8401419f36f8bc78fb211cd00b678778
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c66277cb6408f531f1f872fb5bf2702a0ccd4ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b67bcf7b9ccb228fd16d03f87ebc0d8645ac482
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c0e530dca8e1d2fd86f73db110a125fda099f23
prerequisite-patch-id: a92e0eeb39066bd4f2d479b8e4ec29286c56c5c5
prerequisite-patch-id: c7b13e83f31d191097490da56b3b1d0e96d8ee3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 393272043990da7b142f2c00fbe61751b5aee655
prerequisite-patch-id: 56643064db061f5bd238fb9b80a3ac2851b90811
prerequisite-patch-id: 886387e8e5e60903341bfcb8e5c4b21d3518c809
prerequisite-patch-id: d0eaee650fa9a117ebb1f1c9d51e4b702312f800
prerequisite-patch-id: afeacd56e7a2a197e0d651bf21ef0c6c4db6d949
prerequisite-patch-id: 49c5e159005717107b98d41639ff09cc00e35be4
prerequisite-patch-id: 408c3dbac1ad46a5d93de724d7d59dd12fa8c9f4
prerequisite-patch-id: dd1fba6279136f34c7f9d29cd7003dd1d3acaa58
prerequisite-patch-id: 0248b80d705e3a0e310c51d6bc840015ced56e93
prerequisite-patch-id: 29fd95778cdcead0628e56f59c2a547d39f42815
prerequisite-patch-id: 849692eb7028f8afaf934672e260e0a6b8fa081d
prerequisite-patch-id: 1280ed082d7673c58dc27ada8665d523fe927a01
prerequisite-patch-id: a46c753631a17a508e01498d4d8aafa0fba2f9a1
prerequisite-patch-id: fbae129e64793107f4b8824da38f18e9e677c7ec
prerequisite-patch-id: 18165c116a43523386512f2f19ba5b696ebfcb3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 518ee6dbdbdecbe85f8a57c795e6aa3fdb704f77
prerequisite-patch-id: b1f4fb0869dc57e7941059931bf1afd76fc2c6a8
prerequisite-patch-id: e4bbf601672ba6fb66f016a1f172030b3a1bf501
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e6628fe3f045a21ab23946022e8f6b175d4acda
prerequisite-patch-id: 7de1cf72691b76461eafc4a5ce45ba4b5c8deb39
prerequisite-patch-id: cc14a6845b557f28cffa1fcf0ddaf3ec9fc584d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 977301856ba9dee48a1f719d4bbc1959cbb01e9a
prerequisite-patch-id: cf5aea68b88fc254f90287070c47ebda0833c485
prerequisite-patch-id: d3eca5de8fd0c10e4c69cb2dd717215d3b3b854b
prerequisite-patch-id: 81cbaa150c7941f1e5173ad83a26ab175424dc5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d3a621c70dfe9b35ac9aec5e5001a56f57f95f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 65597f8efb466203bb84edfe8e4da248dd67e651
prerequisite-patch-id: b322fd9ae07f68b3f3c3a247272c3d459464c0b9
prerequisite-patch-id: dff0fef249e4376938625f4936dd61cc764ad471
prerequisite-patch-id: c7f2d342c53b01cad82ede2a5fb4450dfe064ef0
prerequisite-patch-id: 52876580733d4ef99105ad487c57f9e85bfb70ed
prerequisite-patch-id: d7626546071349de6aa0988a2927f5fd64f6d966
prerequisite-patch-id: d7537cddfe356417da000b24655afffe8eb59467
prerequisite-patch-id: 76f60ee00c9bf69128ad82a498133a199766385e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4064f72f5777014f43e19d3f3ca3457baa54a979
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e796c82a8f72c81266f367005043ad10c6d6e9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 56f3c48a09fd01914e790332dc4a84f6612f0cb4
prerequisite-patch-id: 7189d1bcf017ef2544b7f46777b1d2a792889fae
prerequisite-patch-id: 229a6ec8e48ebdd47dec3f74a43927d00231726d
prerequisite-patch-id: 381f148e0e9722543456a9a5d9e44d0e0a73be86
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e35d0a686891527d0ca7c45ea785d12705b355f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e6546ee5753c27a5a43c102d7326ac640a402b5
prerequisite-patch-id: a2853388f9998205968b778c972be13328d58b43
prerequisite-patch-id: 9dc5d157249a9dc0f0c62c35edf1a8cb5d48c837
prerequisite-patch-id: b76c47e0648f3b997a7754c567901c44919eae73
prerequisite-patch-id: e9545b41edaa53b2a8332b620b3ecf255ca64d2d
prerequisite-patch-id: a65a47b28a9674bfc232d7b0b955ec3a916c495a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c170dad4e9364eb0d239dccab279d80c0b75058
prerequisite-patch-id: a531eb19ab93ae42bc44b276dbeb2639b0863093
prerequisite-patch-id: 0617c901dda71483d36e78e070fbe7748d30c160
prerequisite-patch-id: fe1857d7d46c728e8dba3ec447cbb722e2a7d5db
prerequisite-patch-id: 195ff27aca396df7e8db9c4a73f9eb194d6f32af
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fb5d64c728f1d56cd47146555c4fa5839e57ac6
prerequisite-patch-id: b80462b1407d99e833c4a409e51ae5ebf40e627d
prerequisite-patch-id: 480f17c66fd0f008c7ef8445013c6a576dd27646
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b6b55c615ec01c867bd46d0d162bc4902302fc3
prerequisite-patch-id: a6b96d911d4582c39b72a51e6eba370ca6780a6d
prerequisite-patch-id: ea75be1df9c62b5735d55637fc71b1c2948caf9b
prerequisite-patch-id: ed718e58f1ffba0f66d57bf7e591f6258cef962e
prerequisite-patch-id: 903c15790bf638d6a6379fc56f78e174101ef064
prerequisite-patch-id: 83cfc97c5950ba14172b137a29ccc087b1aabd0f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c4d98bd1715d2d97436122c30cea9d0fd6605a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b7cf1f23a84d4b663d152100e7e6a2d7911d563
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ef1417ebce2454f1cf96b7a0814ae735dc0189b
prerequisite-patch-id: f5b2a6c791c45706d3bb625ff570605e7200a73e
prerequisite-patch-id: ffc1e4a4d5e637eafaf32b781768280dfd6bec89
prerequisite-patch-id: 004dfa0ad876b36c43611f376968e740a8b01359
prerequisite-patch-id: 32881a3c77ea1538b9777e4792fe8ccdb0242b20
prerequisite-patch-id: e18bd4027b774b3cb31e590ebbc7eb9d07149585
prerequisite-patch-id: 6817933cc41252e7e19e6cc75add83a5ecad0738
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f717b0ac217dc48ad94e189ce16e151c0c8578f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a3f5ff15844d6cd55516ec3cef3dd120050e283
prerequisite-patch-id: e42fc50a25fae7823dee66b7c4059e60ae6b8d68
prerequisite-patch-id: 5aa858d24113e3bb306a3d59d030b61c57c0bd4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 706cb1757779ed7a093fe10029de2d06b74a24b6
prerequisite-patch-id: f9872fe008fa7d8b64ff1a3f914b746877240c4a
prerequisite-patch-id: 0db01c677cbe452bd4fbeb1497a093a5e4b77b9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b670483f825aa4e666b7da59175edf5121de429
prerequisite-patch-id: 766cdea0ee8090da64e04fa81164f2a9153b819b
prerequisite-patch-id: 90c3a0eaab809f5bb01d92ceaf2d7bf095252e09
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ef3ecaab897a4cf7090c2161db90ba72e7b7091
prerequisite-patch-id: 0eb41ccc10a1daf39108744c1ab37d6d611cbbaa
prerequisite-patch-id: 63bd37cd0461318799c43b96a214d1403df5c585
prerequisite-patch-id: a1bb017b72c1cb8bae12d3437c3848c9a52aa8dd
prerequisite-patch-id: efd4ee7e2ca1759f961b755f8a92924dea6cf88c
prerequisite-patch-id: f74a224c980d00be19952eff3c3f88ce609a084f
prerequisite-patch-id: ce04685c9639d0694a884f5f3512e41f31d5898c
prerequisite-patch-id: f178886eaf227c22867ff1e9a0776d430ddb7ea9
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d02265c0555133cf3fd1060b626dfd29915f336
prerequisite-patch-id: 0073e96f325d9787703bbdde9450d77651f692d9
prerequisite-patch-id: a8ee68cd491db844ee3d1ff3d0faab098599853d
prerequisite-patch-id: 88d03706b92cbb73bd4bc203884a1ef982ca7d08
prerequisite-patch-id: e8fbdae2e7c12deff090aef08df09e4269721a3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d207d9fa0787b5388ae1937a5509889d99b6dcc
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f1df5fa283cde71e9d6ce3a56f2ce687caeb98f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f645047203e77cedd299de8fa264ca96782eeab
prerequisite-patch-id: 76b271ac57fa0542ef35454a51e9a35170ea9c4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 198151a2e000fe95e12f45f85dca13fd8803eb93
prerequisite-patch-id: 48dc329ee86c736119bb0a1c63a76a244690c402
prerequisite-patch-id: dd625378163d23a8674b3172728c1478522ad24c
prerequisite-patch-id: b7c0ed1e2fc9dcaa71c775104e4fa2c0394f344a
prerequisite-patch-id: e3318dbc98bbc0e613ba49d07bb9c73f70acbdb2
prerequisite-patch-id: cbf3f423112cfbe4658b6ac0f1cda8b8d9c794a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 052b6c664af1aecfd3cc2dcbd86d6d4766e2e7e3
prerequisite-patch-id: a8db663d665f5e8d6ce230297f411adaf89c65a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a2cea37ad4bbf2e1e1c5cba759464ffad5b0013
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f8f95ba93059d188bbc4672933d7e4a925006a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e2e0b632a85af9957ce1ff21b63dbbe8861d726
prerequisite-patch-id: 405f14a3ef355a7881c3e4d1268c234c610386ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 80d0988890d5c0e3d5ca52692faf2cbda1dfa961
prerequisite-patch-id: cea88e0684bb325475282f818dfe6d2910afbe8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 92b9b955f7e39635af8da1237ebbec2d955839eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f58d77d46a9acb4e168f8998b1838cb6bc8a208
prerequisite-patch-id: a5b946a63cd0c3a1bf9104536b3c97407f36fba7
prerequisite-patch-id: 29fb426124f19188746c81521046b78ec166959c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1af0984cdb00ba47ca2bade44d5bb047e027e5f2
prerequisite-patch-id: ecb69d7e7c21449875014a1d7c5c998f4cea2c49
prerequisite-patch-id: 28829ccad0aaf8013c7964c62ddb5eb2d2b610e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ad36aced206f20c69a3f325969671c4c6edb976
prerequisite-patch-id: 156f4f82f3924486454cf62e969c733fccd27c85
prerequisite-patch-id: 851feb434f229350f6f3904b5d87d119d1ba410b
prerequisite-patch-id: 39e30b859622ba04ba548ff21b6d4d9b9253d36d
prerequisite-patch-id: 5250a8dc474a11b3cf50fc32888adf26d58725b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a2abfd89c1653030d9e16c91b9eadc6ed350287
prerequisite-patch-id: cff3230bcbb535783e4d3156911b3400e96e8250
prerequisite-patch-id: 27aa7e95545a5db3f3c9ea9bd0b1548c547503bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 0157bfbfbcbc3731bba38318cc75276e4e353de8
prerequisite-patch-id: 83b56dd0af231fb8b67cc721dd897c0cbe72d993
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ba7d7fe3b2b7429cd619a2e4af396584b70f530
prerequisite-patch-id: fc4e15a3d90ab08c4f497196750014e6971667af
prerequisite-patch-id: 91007ec56a51c0bb83e5c2f79ee8ad819463b33f
prerequisite-patch-id: 36d5ca04b503ceae251ea2d59335b4daf7d1b6cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c12a3048e448c184ff63e4f09ea233eabdfa32c
prerequisite-patch-id: 88922fd764ca79c7f5b183457080e3d9e6820a78
prerequisite-patch-id: 318cc671b88dffbebdbf7522d49245536765f8dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 10fc2e58592dcf7f0f9b148a912c440809789552
prerequisite-patch-id: 90abe6d115386ecaffa5ea3c77d529c53531ffca
prerequisite-patch-id: da7e196dda8b75b920f8badd415c66cea97efab2
prerequisite-patch-id: 9966a35a8f8cf979c17ced419d40c38f86cae18f
prerequisite-patch-id: 13822073ef6605de942425356251891d142563cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e98bcb222127823b1c3e14f4c5e08dd58352638
prerequisite-patch-id: 820c7a182171e4582552634454e310999703e31a
prerequisite-patch-id: db64e26c60d991157b65b68fe97cb75d85246185
prerequisite-patch-id: 0020a9b58e46f813992d111176b882573df79834
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c5b649c0bc54113f734874cf427558d75fafa84
prerequisite-patch-id: 84d2d4439e500e9f8503395e40c937c9a9de0167
prerequisite-patch-id: e89063d211c7ddac38203b6b3da11f83d5b1cf91
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cfe243568826c0ea366b265a39b785e2b8353b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d44fc220f86a8defe77778a6897491a8901b9a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 841ffc8d8a98446a9fcda590906f53e02a7e7e1b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fbf1cbe1538e9411ef55953e660f19ac18d70aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 12ae3dc0f724b92e8c701630dc6f9d9f02d3ba7a
prerequisite-patch-id: 29bb3c6ccbcfefbb586626710f48bac849728fd4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f1f988c13f7fa2c39730ec002a78c2b6d395950
prerequisite-patch-id: 00eb557c5585d39ab21a40513d2dc5984f38e7ac
prerequisite-patch-id: e3ed5f4df6a90a3d2eeeeb36291e676335fb6865
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e5f52cfaa1810db5113845788d75ebf248f9225
prerequisite-patch-id: cd5594b0184ef09e5ab76c416e63e63d597eb39d
prerequisite-patch-id: eca4f3eb7ae2518e9a800524d95436aa88deef21
prerequisite-patch-id: 92bda47cae181584cf2ab527978ef867458b2f80
prerequisite-patch-id: 574014fbc607fe02b9bd812fdcbec6bcf12d6da4
prerequisite-patch-id: a5d4d81e167b257b067c00f361b3a74fddbbbc87
prerequisite-patch-id: dd03f9ef7313f534b0c95abaf50d4cb0475a5922
prerequisite-patch-id: edb50173e1a7b72ee5ec9f21b009812fdfdd2ead
prerequisite-patch-id: 46e01e5610958f1870e0be51f290cc0c3c5bea14
prerequisite-patch-id: 766bdf63943dd5dd7423b621b2a7017e8c0aa98f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b86ac7355ede70791c9255bbd12f326022b42f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 6050a60d2dafbe13022e099920a5f97a59144417
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ed77a5cf2fd192a25a37708a063da67fcc434f9
prerequisite-patch-id: cb11c916c539bd23a7d3263088b45a801ec913b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 33d6f70bc156fdf6179076e45aa8e4c1968c5b33
prerequisite-patch-id: a7f39ab36eeb9719f0cf2d7153f6c1e42e188c64
prerequisite-patch-id: 6faab647dec34a6b0f60891d0f4090bcfb6a61c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ebaa8bea57520e5190fa17218ab7ae16452e65f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9aa07decfbf8e464a2881d9191f25e5e327b2ca1
prerequisite-patch-id: 26af6d42bd8303eee0a84dc6af0a8f55e96cd190
prerequisite-patch-id: fab00a175b91a6c6dd904816989d1f6ecd3edd07
prerequisite-patch-id: a136b1e45d2446c1cd9b3d31364422079bf35f51
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b592ba29528e946d38dc5130e06fcc80611c5eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c263a5ef23ec9a91f8cf6a5d7997877589e3ae9
prerequisite-patch-id: eacc3f0a4dfae6b702b0589bdce3a5397c9c1448
prerequisite-patch-id: aa7102c33c58ff6d4890c5f881fc82ea9a36b941
prerequisite-patch-id: 5391789bfd8aeea32a72a5407329b451798ca1f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 21322ddec81dc11a3612777ce254ad52bd7b9e1b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d07c9cbf062362b6c4119e76cf6ba7487108b15
prerequisite-patch-id: c02a1b0947d4bf9ba9536b2025596bbd6d3543cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 126784a726fa72ea6d8bed347ec88f070cf8c298
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f364131a4d24d80490d69a595e8d70c90de488f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d2b78b3da98137caad9fc48b4387632f76654a4
prerequisite-patch-id: f64c7b345e9d8e398b2f8c146ea8f161679ad369
prerequisite-patch-id: b02bb53e73f29096fd2c2d035a4aea8278f26e52
prerequisite-patch-id: bd468e707791c162a2a582e417a2d9e847831b05
prerequisite-patch-id: cb0213513abd649e0e8ae659dd82af60510d2829
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bde5d7603a4d3e89974d675e497ddfa34fd04af
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b076cf5fe6af4a574a07f21afda211e3eb0ed05
prerequisite-patch-id: 354acc56f915d70156c69f5081df26b7b1750185
prerequisite-patch-id: c5c510821885e8e15b3cf1e779b98f2c41e8609a
prerequisite-patch-id: 69dd33aa3a9b75ab24caef187af3b64ec810af5b
prerequisite-patch-id: 03d6dec86859f9ad6b4f026016a4cf126110a304
prerequisite-patch-id: d7815f571f06e382fc6deb523b45c19a9404f1a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bd275c6eacd32a546b64782b6b5b84daed23ee1
prerequisite-patch-id: 04158d5b4ab90be7b52d11b2ef33bdaae2e0b45d
prerequisite-patch-id: b009672f3aa1897d65b7f037d7ab6859863751a8
prerequisite-patch-id: ae1921fadae952ca79b4733c1e481315d6877521
prerequisite-patch-id: 70708c441887e357b61e2ba7a85a6a66634c52ff
prerequisite-patch-id: af1264a47f85c797a00eca5052c510aa7bb2e626
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e8a3f1dc5bf51d6888f373fc1e32a9dc0a4ee9e
prerequisite-patch-id: e3e1fa40d70a312b4089ad246d9be76e787300fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 16508067cc5b58935d0bc8e9a728b40354d4446a
prerequisite-patch-id: c77e8c92f3628362c1cc9f97c380cada31b2a821
prerequisite-patch-id: cbc24634ea6a3f49d232995b968af0d33be136dd
prerequisite-patch-id: b93f3b406bc988ba6e0fb3bfc16fbe0ba0962620
prerequisite-patch-id: 29d7a47354faf0e479975692e656d9092b19a0a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d1f6b4d6f6b31600f80b053ddf55da604933f9c
prerequisite-patch-id: 56619ee2b15ca765e90b34901d83b56c8298eae1
prerequisite-patch-id: 90efb7de36516fa50fbfab79a34ec7839e66700f
prerequisite-patch-id: 027348940767b37bc07b7fd1bdbeb48fcfa6e888
prerequisite-patch-id: 4196a3e01c4b6eacdc3d42a87d11c332843f0a91
prerequisite-patch-id: 07568c7e0457d4efd3b608ae36b8176a1b2352c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e0fbdf2eae4721c206ebc92b7e5057286e167e2
prerequisite-patch-id: 474e3ab2de9afad2ea1254e9bc336d1a05f80834
prerequisite-patch-id: de60da7c8cc9d1ca5c705a515b7234faa2be7d23
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f0707aa69d35391726b7eec9bfb56cb222e44c4
prerequisite-patch-id: f6f8c5b41a22c49c4b37c2697e1de11f568954f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 42cd3990da7705c0013296c068ae1d411640607a
prerequisite-patch-id: 45ffdf22f24d65c10b1481822031a8b9a6b1b935
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f11b362c9397103b696dbddd498d816dc4525df
prerequisite-patch-id: f0e719b75fe2bad821917fb7a7150fcfbaea85f7
prerequisite-patch-id: dd2280bd9a82c66be7e5a3e71003fc4a66d364f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 08bf7079b5c47a60c2190439e14a7f732e098fd3
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e0550e1aef80b665056f349d855dbf99dd3cdad
prerequisite-patch-id: c55f221856fea2a278611c6675dcd753fc999c3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 71c53991cccf70bdc09a7b89c26bf739e74b8c66
prerequisite-patch-id: 65fbab65631f3c909a03b22e34c9b071f42c6900
prerequisite-patch-id: a5ecb0d8956f33a83688254d0d9c0b0030a94a0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 58959f89466af04f8a95d5cb0e5bbc2b99518645
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e56ee43b8b4d7a30b451f6070bd0b214d760cd2
prerequisite-patch-id: 92360f1dd0969e15186f48204b0614c51bff151d
prerequisite-patch-id: a8067da9a9ca7513ad58d643811bbfbc58224475
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f196441c7cb32ecaad63d40852a33b1da0a2485
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f8de525aec7a2db732a480b2101fa2eef05f286
prerequisite-patch-id: d81d666611c931ff15d645b10ee63a55098a528f
prerequisite-patch-id: c6d51707e40bcf75c02b0d1a885e6bb44b388a6d
prerequisite-patch-id: ca56b6ab41fa69c46858f82710d5e6f892449464
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d1265117d31e2174ae97a4b19fc4af2a8b44091
prerequisite-patch-id: 0da70859ee619b18ca998ecea4988febab028e89
prerequisite-patch-id: 80e1405e545786800580e25f37798139ca628508
prerequisite-patch-id: a9ee6242efcc6d0b429754c78f96e2784ff77b9a
prerequisite-patch-id: 026939d261ec2da1d2c956501f8d3f0368532320
prerequisite-patch-id: 33e08fc77df438f18ef3b855460ed452566359ab
prerequisite-patch-id: a1b74751946ec8ef50fdd7ebb11dfced42184ba5
prerequisite-patch-id: 13c5fc5df0c900575ff1dbf007d2ea52d6c025cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 1affbacb400b4aa3d64ce09119f08c42c8378feb
prerequisite-patch-id: b234f69a87203a233895acdb324b7b7867d0b036
prerequisite-patch-id: 02435e894e020c4b1ec622e11074394a6b1f2293
prerequisite-patch-id: 795afe771ff3b53d04aa47cf53c1b4b2dbb7520c
prerequisite-patch-id: f6e8a23b44411a3f1c0449ab335359240bc48bf9
prerequisite-patch-id: f136e3ce8f02613fb81bf7a1767298c23eaf5501
prerequisite-patch-id: b8c432cde8200d0a607be0f6ed6f66ae72f59f6d
prerequisite-patch-id: fde11b46a5e1ff2a448b3434feb5c4bca9eb3b45
prerequisite-patch-id: 599dbb83d735c9c8083220915c67f0ea20f027a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 48417d5ff95b677572a8eb2ffcec987486db7019
prerequisite-patch-id: 3762e63c1af47872ed17a3998afb31cc6e4a6ec7
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cf4cef633bf587e344ade58b8ea5c4754e6a7cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 402d00358abc1be55d2e84144006bc9f484c3681
prerequisite-patch-id: 5623b170557ab5c44ae4f43439e153e7202219b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d67cbfe35458ccede83ee50a4eece21efb48cae
prerequisite-patch-id: d1611d688e935886a08bdb34275e2cc7b9848f10
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d2977cd5dea39ee1845fe0dbab03279ebe58ed1
-- 
2.46.0