Subject: bug#74123: Add more fields to AppStream metadata

From: Peter Oliver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 11:15:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2024, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Could you please explain why you have chosen that particular color for
> <branding>?  Should we have separate colors for the light and dark
> color schemes, for example?

I took it from the website https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/.

Here are a few other possible combinations taken from the website.  I have attached an image demonstrating them behind the Emacs icon.

  <branding>
    <color type="primary" scheme_preference="light">#7f5ab6</color>
    <color type="primary" scheme_preference="dark">#624195</color>
  </branding>

  <branding>
    <color type="primary" scheme_preference="light">#f4f2e9</color>
    <color type="primary" scheme_preference="dark">#624195</color>
  </branding>

  <branding>
    <color type="primary" scheme_preference="light">#f4f2e9</color>
    <color type="primary" scheme_preference="dark">#7f5ab6</color>
  </branding>

-- 
Peter Oliver