Subject: Re: bug#7408: closed (Re: bug#7408: 23.2.1 dolist -- subr.el and cl-macs differ with nil-block return)

From: jari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 23:21:26 +0200

On 2010-11-15 17:33, GNU bug Tracking System wrote:
| Your bug report
| 
| #7408: 23.2.1 dolist -- subr.el and cl-macs differ with nil-block return
| 
| which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.
| 
| The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
| If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

The 'dolist' has existed long before subr.el::dolist was written. Code
that uses dolist may expect "standard" CL behavior of, because that is
what has been previously available in Emacs.

I do not find it appropriate to close the bug report, because the
problem still exists:

	There are two definitions of dolist, which are not compatible
	in current Emacs

Jari