Subject: Re: [bug#74058] [PATCH v3 2/2] etc: news: Warn users about postgresql default update.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2024 23:13:25 +0100

On 2024-11-08 12:18, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:

> Hello Nicolas, thank you for taking care of making PostgreSQL current.
> I tried to test with `make check-system TESTS="patchwork"`, but it
> fails even without your change.

I've also checked that it fails even before
351fdf69f737d09d24499d6c1ff70a2325fff0fa, so I'm considering this out of
scope.  We should probably open an issue though.  It fails with a 500
during the http-get test.

> Anyway.
>
> Can you include this German translation?

Thanks a lot Florian, adding it now.

[...]

> In the last sentence, « version plus récente » should be supported version.

Indeed, this is actually not that easy to translate, "version supportée"
sounds awful in French.  Maybe "version prise en charge" but that doesn't
sound natural either.  Will try to find something more suitable. 

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves