Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add Speed Dreams racing simulator

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 12:31:40 +0900

This adds Speed Dreams, a racing simulator improved from TORCS, and FreeSOLID,
one of its dependencies.

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  gnu: Add freesolid.
  gnu: plib: Build with -fPIC.
  gnu: Add speed-dreams.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm             |  40 +++++-
 gnu/packages/games.scm                        | 122 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-automake.patch |  60 +++++++++
 .../patches/freesolid-autotools.patch         |  73 +++++++++++
 .../patches/freesolid-configure.patch         |  40 ++++++
 .../patches/freesolid-pkgconfig.patch         |  46 +++++++
 7 files changed, 381 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-automake.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-autotools.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-configure.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-pkgconfig.patch

base-commit: e4e1e16bc1b27684b55e6bf047f9f669e1a0c7b5
-- 
2.46.0