Subject: [bug#74054] [PATCH v2 3/3] gnu: Add speed-dreams.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2024 13:14:01 +0900

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Dienstag, dem 29.10.2024 um 09:09 +0900 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
>> Thanks for the reading.  Did you attempt to build/run it?  It has
>> some bugs I've reported upstream:
>> 
>> 1. (temperature sometimes get set to 'inf' and the driving experience
>> becomes like ice skating)
>> 
>> 2. Occasional crash (segfault) (not reported yet -- couldn't catch a
>> nice backtrace with GDB).
>> 
>> It's still very much playable though, and upstream is still
>> developing the game, so hopefully these will get resolved in time.
> I've built it now, but not yet run it.  Anyhow, I take your word that
> it's playable and pushed it – 2/3 was already pushed anyways.

Thanks.  I'll have a future update that uses the sources directly as it
fixes an annoying problem with the tire model of the latest release (the
tires get crazy hot and the car becomes uncontrollable); but there's
another serious problem in the unreleased sources where the game appears
to hang on the qualification screen there [0], so it's been on hold
until this gets resolved.

Anyway, thanks for the review/merge.

[0]  https://sourceforge.net/p/speed-dreams/tickets/1295/

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim