Subject: bug#74054: closed (Re: [bug#74054] [PATCH v2 3/3] gnu: Add speed-dreams.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 08:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#74054: [PATCH 0/3] Add Speed Dreams racing simulator

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74054: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74054
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#74054] [PATCH v2 3/3] gnu: Add speed-dreams.
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked],宋文武 <[email-masked]>, Adam Faiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 09:07:20 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Dienstag, dem 29.10.2024 um 09:09 +0900 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
> Thanks for the reading.  Did you attempt to build/run it?  It has
> some bugs I've reported upstream:
> 
> 1. (temperature sometimes get set to 'inf' and the driving experience
> becomes like ice skating)
> 
> 2. Occasional crash (segfault) (not reported yet -- couldn't catch a
> nice backtrace with GDB).
> 
> It's still very much playable though, and upstream is still
> developing the game, so hopefully these will get resolved in time.
I've built it now, but not yet run it.  Anyhow, I take your word that
it's playable and pushed it – 2/3 was already pushed anyways.

Cheers

Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add Speed Dreams racing simulator
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 12:31:40 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This adds Speed Dreams, a racing simulator improved from TORCS, and FreeSOLID,
one of its dependencies.

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  gnu: Add freesolid.
  gnu: plib: Build with -fPIC.
  gnu: Add speed-dreams.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm             |  40 +++++-
 gnu/packages/games.scm                        | 122 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-automake.patch |  60 +++++++++
 .../patches/freesolid-autotools.patch         |  73 +++++++++++
 .../patches/freesolid-configure.patch         |  40 ++++++
 .../patches/freesolid-pkgconfig.patch         |  46 +++++++
 7 files changed, 381 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-automake.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-autotools.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-configure.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/freesolid-pkgconfig.patch

base-commit: e4e1e16bc1b27684b55e6bf047f9f669e1a0c7b5
-- 
2.46.0