Subject: [bug#74054] [PATCH v2 2/3] gnu: plib: Build with -fPIC.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 09:04:01 +0900

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Montag, dem 28.10.2024 um 15:26 +0900 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
>> * gnu/packages/game-development.scm (plib) [configure-flags]: New
>> argument.
> That may be a typo – I think we use the #: part.
> Alternatively you could write [arguments]: Add #:configure-flags.

I see multiple variants in use.  That's hard for newcomer and bad
consistency, but until someone distills 'The One True Changelog Format'
style to use, I think they are all acceptable.  For example:

'(plib) [phases]: Add some phase.' is common for example.

'(plib) [configure-flags]: New argument.' is similar style.

A more verbose alternative, which is also used could be:

'(plib) [arguments] <configure-flags>: New argument.'

Thanks for taking a look.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim