Subject: [bug#74050] [PATCH 2/6] gnu: libgda: Rename patch for guix lint.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 19:31:31 +0100

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (libgda)[source]<origin>: Rename patch for
CVE to be ignored by guix lint.
---
 gnu/local.mk                                                    | 2 +-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                                          | 2 +-
 ...{libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch => libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch} | 0
 3 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 rename gnu/packages/patches/{libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch => libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch} (100%)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index c432685775..d253b424bb 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -1666,7 +1666,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/libcroco-CVE-2020-12825.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libcyaml-libyaml-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libexpected-use-provided-catch2.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libgda-disable-data-proxy-test.patch     \
   %D%/packages/patches/libgda-fix-build.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libgda-fix-missing-initialization.patch	\
diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 77a0633b50..9b26819261 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -13653,7 +13653,7 @@ (define-public libgda
                            name "-" version ".tar.xz"))
        (sha256
         (base32 "0w564z7krgjk19r39mi5qn4kggpdg9ggbyn9pb4aavb61r14npwr"))
-       (patches (search-patches "libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch"
+       (patches (search-patches "libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch"
                                 "libgda-disable-data-proxy-test.patch"
                                 "libgda-fix-build.patch"
                                 "libgda-fix-missing-initialization.patch"
diff --git a/gnu/packages/patches/libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch b/gnu/packages/patches/libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch
similarity index 100%
rename from gnu/packages/patches/libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch
rename to gnu/packages/patches/libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch
-- 
2.46.0