Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add lint-hidden-cve property for near-leaf packages.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 19:22:11 +0100

This patch series is what's left of 74034 after I've split it in two.
It introduces some useful lint-hidden-cve properties were that's
useful, fixing build or updating packages along the way.

Nicolas Graves (6):
  gnu: gerbv: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: libgda: Rename patch for guix lint.
  gnu: upx: Update to 4.2.4.
  gnu: sylpheed: Add release-monitoring-url property.
  gnu: openvswitch: Update to 3.4.0.
  gnu: quagga: Fix build and hide CVE.

 gnu/local.mk                                       |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                       |  7 ++++---
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm                       |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                             |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/mail.scm                              |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/networking.scm                        | 14 ++++++++++----
 ...021-39359.patch => libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch} |  0
 7 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
 rename gnu/packages/patches/{libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch => libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch} (100%)

-- 
2.46.0