Subject: Re: [bug#74039] [0/5] Add ledger hardware wallet support

From: James Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 07:15:39 -0700

Jesse Eisses via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I just realize that I forgot to add my name to the list of contributors,
> and also to prefix the email subject with PATCH. Apologies, still
> getting the hang of this 😅
>
> Not sure how to fix this. Should I submit a whole new patch series to this
> thread, or even start a new issue with the PATCH prefix?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jesse

Hi Jesse,

You can just add your name to the list, rebase the change to your first
commit, and resend this patch series to this issue with a v2. For
example, my workflow with Emacs and Magit is as follows:

1. Add copyright to gnu/packages/finance.scm after the last one.
2. Using Magit, stage your changes, press "c" for commit, followed by "F"
for instant fixup, the select the commit to apply the changes to (I.E.
for copyright, it'll typically be patch 1/5).
3. Once you're done making changes, use "git send-email" to send a new
set of patches. For example, you'll use "git send-email -5 -v2
--to=[email-masked]".

For more details, you can check the relevant section of the manual at
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Sending-a-Patch-Series.html

Hope that helps,
James