Subject: [bug#74035] [PATCH v2 20/26] gnu: liblouis: Update to 3.31.0. [security fixes]

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2024 17:09:59 +0100

Hi,

Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This fixes CVE-2022-26981.
>>
>> * gnu/packages/language.scm (liblouis): Update to 3.31.0.
>> [arguments]: Improve style using gexps.
>> [native-inputs]: Rewrite and replace python-wrapper by python.

[...]

> apply, adjust message and use python-minimal, not python.

Apparently this broke liblouisutdml:
<https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/6336033/details>.

Many test failures like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
warning: lou_getDataPath is deprecated.
../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb:43: warning: class is deprecated, use attribute instead
../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb:44: warning: class is deprecated, use attribute instead
../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb:45: warning: class is deprecated, use attribute instead
../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb:46: warning: class is deprecated, use attribute instead
../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb:47: warning: class is deprecated, use attribute instead
../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb:49: warning: class is deprecated, use attribute instead
unicode.dis,../../lbu_files/wiskunde.ctb,braille-patterns.cti: 6 warnings issued
warning: lou_getDataPath is deprecated.
FAIL test_mathml_woluwe/test_045.test (exit status: 1)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Ludo’.