Subject: [bug#74034] [PATCH v6 02/16] gnu: halibut: Add cpe-vendor property.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 21:16:20 +0100

* gnu/packages/documentation.scm (halibut)
[description]: Reformat field to match max chars.
[properties]: Add cpe-vendor property.
---
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm | 14 ++++++++------
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/documentation.scm b/gnu/packages/documentation.scm
index f0e37561f7..e1d563945a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/documentation.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/documentation.scm
@@ -264,12 +264,14 @@ (define-public halibut
     (home-page "https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/halibut/")
     (synopsis "Documentation production system for software manuals")
     (description
-     "Halibut is a text formatting system designed primarily for writing software
-documentation.  It accepts a single source format and outputs any combination of
-plain text, HTML, Unix man or info pages, PostScript or PDF.  It has extensive
-support for indexing and cross-referencing, and generates hyperlinks within output
-documents wherever possible.  It supports Unicode, with the ability to fall back to
-an alternative representation if Unicode output is not available.")
+     "Halibut is a text formatting system designed primarily for writing
+software documentation.  It accepts a single source format and outputs any
+combination of plain text, HTML, Unix man or info pages, PostScript or PDF.
+It has extensive support for indexing and cross-referencing, and generates
+hyperlinks within output documents wherever possible.  It supports Unicode,
+with the ability to fall back to an alternative representation if Unicode
+output is not available.")
+    (properties `((cpe-vendor . "halibut_project")))
     (license license:expat)))
 
 (define-public doc++
-- 
2.46.0