Subject: [bug#74034] [PATCH 00/21] Add lint-hidden-cve property for near-leaf packages.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 00:21:26 +0200

This patch series is adding lint-hidden-cve properties for packages
that have less than 10 dependents.

Some packages of these packages have been updated, only when the
update was trivial and harmless.

This is not applying any security fix by itself, but will help
security-related work.

Nicolas Graves (21):
  gnu: libgda: Rename patch for guix lint.
  gnu: upx: Update to 4.2.4.
  gnu: halibut: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: portfolio: Update to 1.0.1.
  gnu: folders: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: spectra: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: express: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: cli: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: h2c: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: xenon: Update to 0.9.3.
  gnu: bolt: Update to 0.9.8.
  gnu: sylpheed: Add release-monitoring-url property.
  gnu: openvswitch: Update to 3.4.0.
  gnu: quagga: Fix build and hide CVE.
  gnu: bwm-ng: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: onedrive: Update to 2.5.2.
  gnu: got: Update to 0.104.
  gnu: dex: Update to 0.10.1.
  gnu: immer: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: cvs: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: gerbv: Add lint-hidden-cve property.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/algebra.scm                      |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm               |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/code.scm                         |  6 ++++--
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |  7 ++++---
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  4 ++++
 gnu/packages/curl.scm                         |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm                | 16 ++++++++------
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm                  |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/esolangs.scm                     |  8 +++++++
 gnu/packages/gnome-xyz.scm                    |  6 ++++--
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        | 21 ++++++++++++-------
 gnu/packages/mail.scm                         |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/networking.scm                   | 16 ++++++++++----
 ...9359.patch => libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch} |  0
 gnu/packages/sync.scm                         |  8 +++++--
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              | 13 +++++++++---
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm                      | 19 ++++++++++-------
 19 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
 rename gnu/packages/patches/{libgda-cve-2021-39359.patch => libgda-CVE-2021-39359.patch} (100%)

-- 
2.46.0