Subject: [bug#73927] [PATCH v4 02/18] reconfigure: Use native bootloader package for running the installer.

From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2024 15:30:31 +0100

This fixes running grub-install when using guix system init --target.

* guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm (install-bootloader): Use native package
when invoking install-bootloader-program.

Change-Id: I48d80a8dff866ada3625d827dd3036fb966eee9a
---
 guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm b/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm
index 604ba08fee..ddb561d28c 100644
--- a/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm
+++ b/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm
@@ -7,6 +7,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2019 Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2019 Jakob L. Kreuze <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2022 Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -299,7 +300,7 @@ (define* (install-bootloader eval configuration bootcfg
     (eval #~(parameterize ((current-warning-port (%make-void-port "w")))
               (primitive-load #$(install-bootloader-program installer
                                                             disk-installer
-                                                            package
+                                                            #~#+package
                                                             bootcfg
                                                             bootcfg-file
                                                             devices
-- 
Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>  | GNU LilyPond https://LilyPond.org
Freelance IT https://www.JoyOfSource.com | Avatar® https://AvatarAcademy.com