Subject: bug#73899: test result: 2 errors, 12 fails

From: Karl Berry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2024 15:35:01 -0600

Hi Jeff,

    automake: 1.17 "make -k check" (-j8) told me to email my test results
    here so here they are

Thanks for the report. Looking at the log, the two failures both seem to
relate to the version of autoconf changing during the run, which seems
bizarre. I can't think of anything Automake is doing to make that
happen, though. Maybe something about the LFS build, somehow? Sorry, I'm
at a loss. --thanks, karl.

FAIL: t/java-mix
================
..
+ aclocal-1.17 -Werror
+ autoconf
aclocal.m4:17: warning: this file was generated for autoconf 2.71.
You have another version of autoconf.  It may work, but is not guaranteed to.
If you have problems, you may need to regenerate the build system entirely.
To do so, use the procedure documented by the package, typically 'autoreconf'.
..