Subject: [bug#73896] [PATCH v4 01/20] gnu: rust-widestring-0.4: Update to 0.4.3.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2025 13:36:38 +0100

On 2024-11-18 10:18, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> This series involves triggers a world rebuilds (more or less), as can be
> seen by running ‘guix build inkscape’.
>
> Do you think we could avoid that?

Happy New Year!

I'm not sure from which package it comes, but this patch series only
updates a few rust crates (rust-widestring-0.4,
rust-enum-primitive-derive-0.2), the rest are additions.

The option that makes the most sense is to merge it with the rust-team
branch:
- rust-widestring-0.4 is already at version 0.4.3
- rust-enum-primitive-derive-0.2 is not but doesn't seem to trigger
much rebuilds

Added Efraim to the loop.

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves