Subject: bug#73863: closed (Re: bug#73863: 30.0.91; Unexpected cursor movement with flymake-show-diagnostics-at-end-of-line)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 09:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#73863: 30.0.91; Unexpected cursor movement with flymake-show-diagnostics-at-end-of-line

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73863: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73863
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73863: 30.0.91; Unexpected cursor movement with flymake-show-diagnostics-at-end-of-line
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 11:45:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 16:45:27 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> 
> > From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: João Távora <[email-masked]>,  Eli Zaretskii
> >   <[email-masked]>,
> >    [email-masked]
> > Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 16:38:43 -0500
> > 
> > There's actually another symmetric issue to B: after moving to the end
> > of the line with C-e, if you hit C-p that moves to the start of the
> > current screen line, instead of moving to the previous screen line.
> > This is because vertical-motion acts as if the cursor is on screen line
> > 3, when it's actually on screen line 2 because of the 'cursor property.
> > 
> > Arguably this is a bug in vertical-motion: if you run (vertical-motion
> > 1) or (vertical-motion -1) in the appropriate places, it returns 1 or
> > -1, claiming that it moved by a screen line even though it actually
> > stayed on the same screen line.
> 
> No, it isn't a bug: vertical-motion works with point, not with the
> screen position of the cursor.  And point is on the next screen line,
> because the diagnostic overlay "covers" the newline at EOL.
> 
> > I'm not sure how to fix this.  IMO, vertical-motion should try harder to
> > move by screen lines.
> 
> Feel free to teach vertical-motion about the 'cursor' property.  I
> don't plan on doing that any time soon, having spent numerous hours on
> making that function cater to quite a few complications.
> 
> > In the C-p case, there's an obviously correct thing to do: move to the
> > same column of the previous screen line.  But for some reason,
> > vertical-motion doesn't do it: it stays on the same screen line.  Maybe
> > fixing this should start there?
> 
> See above: vertical-motion works perfectly correctly in that case, you
> are just tricked by the fact that the 'cursor' property forces us to
> show the cursor not where point is.

No further comments within more than 2 weeks, so I'm no closing this
bug.

Subject: 30.0.91; Unexpected cursor movement with flymake-show-diagnostics-at-end-of-line
From: Romain Ouabdelkader <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 17:09:19 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I found some unexpected cursor movement near diagnostics
with flymake-show-diagnostics-at-end-of-line enabled.
When the cursor is on a line with a diagnostic, pressing down will move the
cursor to the end of the current line instead of the next line.

For example, pressing down here:
Will move the cursor at the end of the line:

Also, when editing the last line of a buffer, new text will appear after
the diagnostic until no key is pressed for a few seconds:

Reproduced with emacs -Q on emacs 30.0.91

In GNU Emacs 30.0.91 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.5.0, NS
 appkit-2487.60 Version 14.5 (Build 23F79)) of 2024-09-12 built on
 MBPro-MHFY4Y3W3H
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.5

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-native-compilation=aot --without-compress-install
 --without-dbus --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
 --with-webp --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/14 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-treesit-fold-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  conf--poetry-tracking-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-global-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  fancy-compilation-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: (delete-selection-pre-hook t)
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql-sqlite/emacsql-sqlite
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql/emacsql-sqlite
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit-section/magit-section
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-section
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-status
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-status
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-libgit-pkg
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-libgit-pkg
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-autorevert
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-autorevert
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/git-commit
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/git-commit
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-core
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-core
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-blame
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-blame
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-reflog
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-reflog
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-sequence
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-sequence
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-subtree
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-subtree
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-pull
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-pull
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-section-pkg
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-section-pkg
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-wip
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-wip
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-repos
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-repos
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-sparse-checkout
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-sparse-checkout
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-pkg
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-pkg
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-transient
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-transient
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/git-commit-pkg
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/git-commit-pkg
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-base
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-base
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-apply
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-apply
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-clone
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-clone
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-git
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-git
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-tag
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-tag
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-refs
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-refs
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-diff
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-diff
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-libgit
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-libgit
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-margin
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-margin
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-commit
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-commit
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-branch
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-branch
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-patch
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-patch
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-fetch
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-fetch
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-remote
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-remote
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-files
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-files
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-mode
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-mode
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-log
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-log
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-merge
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-merge
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-ediff
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-ediff
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/git-rebase
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/git-rebase
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-push
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-push
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-bisect
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-bisect
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-process
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-process
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-stash
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-stash
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-notes
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-notes
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-bookmark
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-bookmark
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-submodule
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-submodule
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-worktree
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-worktree
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-gitignore
hides
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-gitignore
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-extras
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-extras
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-bundle
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-bundle
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-reset
hides /Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-reset
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/cmake-mode/cmake-mode
hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/which-key/which-key
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/which-key
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/transient
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/bind-key
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element-ast
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.91/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok magit-patch magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util vc-annotate gnutls network-stream url-http url-gw nsm
url-cache url-auth json-ts-mode novice scroll-lock ispell cl-print
display-line-numbers dabbrev find-dired goto-addr git-timemachine
misearch multi-isearch vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
bug-reference magit-extras image-file image-converter helm-external
helm-net cape-keyword company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev windmove
tramp-cache time-stamp shortdoc help-fns radix-tree winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
custom-python-highlighting graphics custom-monokai-theme gptel-ollama
gptel gptel-org gptel-openai gptel-autoloads nerd-icons-corfu
nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads csv-mode sort csv-mode-autoloads treesit-fold
treesit-fold-summary treesit-fold-parsers treesit-fold-util
treesit-fold-autoloads casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-version casual-calc-utils casual-lib casual-lib-version
casual-calc--calc calc-math calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
casual-calc-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads terraform-mode hcl-mode
terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads org-modern-indent org-indent
org-modern-indent-autoloads org-modern org-modern-autoloads
gdscript-mode gdscript-ts-mode gdscript-eglot gdscript-hydra hydra lv
gdscript-godot gdscript-project gdscript-history gdscript-comint
gdscript-debug gdscript-format gdscript-comint-gdformat
gdscript-completion gdscript-fill-paragraph gdscript-imenu
gdscript-indent-and-nav gdscript-rx gdscript-utils gdscript-syntax
gdscript-keywords gdscript-docs eww url-queue mm-url
gdscript-customization gdscript-mode-autoloads dape gdb-mi bindat gud
tree-widget repeat dape-autoloads treesit-auto treesit-auto-autoloads
diff-hl log-view vc-dir vc diff-hl-autoloads browse-at-remote vc-git
vc-dispatcher browse-at-remote-autoloads wgrep-helm wgrep-helm-autoloads
wgrep wgrep-autoloads dtrt-indent cus-load dtrt-indent-autoloads
zygospore zygospore-autoloads fancy-compilation
fancy-compilation-autoloads apheleia apheleia-rcs apheleia-dp
apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context apheleia-autoloads cape cape-autoloads
company company-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads corfu-popupinfo
corfu corfu-autoloads eldoc-box eldoc-box-autoloads which-key
which-key-autoloads treemacs-projectile treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse
treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
markdown-mode markdown-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads typescript-ts-mode org-roam-migrate
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-element org-persist avl-tree
org-id org-refile emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads string-inflection string-inflection-autoloads
groovy-mode groovy-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode kotlin-mode-indent
kotlin-mode-lexer kotlin-mode-autoloads pyvenv pyvenv-autoloads
helm-xref helm-xref-autoloads multi-vterm multi-vterm-autoloads
vterm-toggle tramp-sh vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm magit-bookmark
bookmark face-remap color term ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm
vterm-autoloads sqlformat reformatter sqlformat-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads solidity-mode solidity-common
solidity-mode-autoloads emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
emojify-autoloads restclient restclient-autoloads rust-utils rust-mode
rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo rust-mode-autoloads js
c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds clang-format
clang-format-autoloads eglot external-completion jsonrpc ert pp ewoc
debug backtrace dockerfile-mode dockerfile-mode-autoloads nhexl-mode
disp-table hexl nhexl-mode-autoloads jinja2-mode sgml-mode facemenu
jinja2-mode-autoloads fill-column-indicator
fill-column-indicator-autoloads align glsl-mode glsl-mode-autoloads
helm-tramp helm-tramp-autoloads cython-mode cython-mode-autoloads
swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl swift-mode-font-lock
swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill swift-mode-beginning-of-defun
swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer swift-mode-autoloads yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads quickrun ht eshell em-banner esh-mode esh-var
esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util quickrun-autoloads ht-autoloads magit-delta
xterm-color magit-delta-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads request request-autoloads magit-submodule
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect multiple-cursors-autoloads phi-search
phi-search-core phi-search-autoloads zoom-frm frame-cmds advice
frame-fns avoid zoom-frm-autoloads frame-cmds-autoloads
frame-fns-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads compat-autoloads
cmake-mode rst cmake-mode-autoloads symbol-overlay
symbol-overlay-autoloads dumb-jump popup dash s xref dumb-jump-autoloads
popup-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads helm-projectile
helm-projectile-autoloads finder-inf projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs projectile-autoloads helm-ag helm-ag-autoloads
helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif dired-x dired-aux
ffap tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat
xdg shell tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads vundo vundo-autoloads ws-butler
ws-butler-autoloads use-package-diminish elec-pair diminish
diminish-autoloads gcmh gcmh-autoloads ob-python python compat ob-dot
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-element-ast inline pcase ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core json map url-vars
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color thingatpt edmacro kmacro
byte-opt flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode undo-fu
undo-fu-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub
use-package-core cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
pixel-scroll cua-base ring cap-words superword subword so-long comp
comp-cstr warnings icons comp-run comp-common rx delsel autorevert
filenotify savehist cl use-package-autoloads info bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2822317 10376696) (symbols 48 73639 12)
 (strings 32 321279 196018) (string-bytes 1 12682264)
 (vectors 16 236077) (vector-slots 8 2862838 2516896)
 (floats 8 2517 13830) (intervals 56 165066 64583) (buffers 992 320))