Subject: bug#73860: 29.2; tetris on windows

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 20:27:50 +0200

On Fri, Oct 18, 2024 at 4:58 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I guess it will work for you in GUI mode if you set tetris-use-glyphs
> to nil?

Yes.

> Can your Emacs display XPM images?

No.

> E.g., try the ones in etc/images/
> directory under the Emacs installation tree.

I have no etc directory in the Emacs installation tree.
I have: ..
  drwxrwxrwx  1 romeo romeo  12288 2024-01-18  bin
  drwxrwxrwx  1 romeo romeo      0 2024-01-18  include
  drwxrwxrwx  1 romeo romeo      0 2024-01-18  lib
  drwxrwxrwx  1 romeo romeo      0 2024-01-18  libexec
  drwxrwxrwx  1 romeo romeo      0 2024-01-18  share

So, it looks like there's been an error in the packaging of this
binary release?

I'll try installing the most recent release, and report back...

Cheers