Subject: [PATCH 1/5] lisp-xyz: + sbcl-posix-shm

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 09:31:49 +0100

Hi,

Than you for the patches.

I see all patches has no commit message, it would be reasonable to split
each package into individiual commit/patch. You may apply
etc/commiter.scm script which will add commit message and commit each
package individually.

I've not applied patches or built them yet, here are some suggestions on
package style in general.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+(define-public sbcl-posix-shm
+  (let ((commit "9443da23bcda0a2bd727aed675f92ee7d3c51802")
+        (revision "0.0.7")
+        (hash "0ah7xh7dxvdk58slic60gx7k56idjw5x30q5ifg90hxfhd32qz6l"))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Please check other packages in lisp-xyz and maybe try to follow the same
style, e.g. "hash" field is extra here.

Check possibility of adding "sbcl-package->cl-source-package" and
"sbcl-package->ecl-package" variants of sbcl implementation of each
package.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+      (inputs (list sbcl-cffi sbcl-alexandria sbcl-trivial-features
+                    ;;↓ for tests
+                    sbcl-osicat sbcl-parachute))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Any tests inputs goes to native-inputs

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+      (description "This library provides two strata to access the POSIX shm API:
+@itemize
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Start sentence from a new line in description.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+@item Open, close, create, resize, change ownership of, change permissions of, and memory map to shared memory objects.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Feature lists may be started from lower case and don't have to be
finalized with full stop (.) . Indent long lines with C-M-\ (Emacs).

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+              (lambda* (#:key inputs #:allow-other-keys)
+                (substitute* "cl-xkb.lisp"
+                  (("/usr/lib64/libxkbcommon.so.0")
+                   (search-input-file inputs "/lib/libxkbcommon.so"))))))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
As far as I noticed the new style to link to libraries is to use
"this-package-input" or "this-package-native-input" procedures.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+      (description "cl-xkb started development to support @url{https://github.com/malcolmstill/ulubis, ulubis}.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Description starts from Capital letter.

Waiting v2 for the second round of review =)!

--
Oleg