Subject: bug#7383: 24.0.50; end-of-line style on remote files

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 20:07:08 +0200

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 20:00, Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Michael Albinus wrote:
>>
>>> I've fixed it in the tunk.
>>
>> So can this be closed?
>
> Yes. I wanted to wait for the confirmation of Dani, but OTOH he said
> already that setting of `ange-ftp-binary-file-name-regexp' to "" works
> for him.
>

I'm sorry, I didn't say anything because I've not yet tested the last
changes made by Michael (I was waiting for the next pre-compiled
windows version by Sean).

But I guess Michael is right, because the current behavior must be
like the one I've already tested (setting
ange-ftp-binary-file-name-regexp to "").

Thanks a lot.

-- 
Dani Moncayo