Subject: Fwd: bug#7383: 24.0.50; end-of-line style on remote files

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:27:30 +0200

[I'm forwarding the bellow message to the mailing list, because I
unintentionally replied privately.]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:53
Subject: Re: bug#7383: 24.0.50; end-of-line style on remote files
To: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:17, Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Your local Emacs runs on Windows XP.

Yes.

> Which connection method do you use to connect to the remote machine (plink? pscp?)?

I don't know. I'm using the latest pre-compiled version for windows
published by Sean [1], and I've not set up anything special beyond
that.

[1] http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

> I'll continue to dig.

Thanks a lot.

-- 
Dani Moncayo