Subject: [bug#73794] [PATCH staging 0/2] Upgrade json-c to v0.18

From: Aaron Covrig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 11:38:36 -0400

This upgrades json-c to v0.18 and adds json-c-0.15 incase someone needs
to depend on the older version. I have not built all the json-c
dependent packages (`guix refresh --list-dependent json-c`); but had no
issues building the packages found within the repo using `rg ' json-c
'`. Additionally, this upgrades the json-c dependency for hubbub to the
latest version (build succeeded with json-c v0.18). I believe this
removes all the [email-masked] dependents so that this library can now be
removed as was mentioned in the web.scm file.

Hubbub README on json-c inclusion can be found here:
https://github.com/servo/libhubbub/blob/6d09893991dedc616b264058442a304c03842213/README#L27

I have not attempted to replace [email-masked]; doing so looks like it
will require several other packages to be upgraded first.

Aaron Covrig (2):
  gnu: json-c: Update to v0.18
  gnu: hubbub: Remove dependency on json-c v0.12

 gnu/packages/web.scm | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: e032a0f38ff3394816fdc29554933ce77c545eff
-- 
2.46.0